Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1972324_10152101970114079_2049943698_n_z1977265_10152101970519079_832992512_n_zp

I think these 2 should be safe from Ian and his photoshopping :D

• Supporters

What was that?

Russel_drill_colander.jpg

lol the official photo's are up on Spartans site now and the only one of me is standing around with my hands in my pockets :)

10001528_448522888583407_837544058_n.jpg

• Supporters

Why wait...?

Russe11_nicks_tank.jpg

Pre game bant at lisburn Airsoft. Behind me is a group from Bangor

I don't think your grasp on the word "banter" is quite there yet, so to avoid crushing your delicate feelings like a Nazi stormtrooper I'll be gentle!

You look like Mylie Cyrus.

• Supporters

I imagine that daft 'tactical clip' or w/e they're called isn't helping

• Supporters

Ah, you've scared him off!

Teo, it's banter! Put your pic back up, lad, ffs!

• Supporters

Cool

Don't take it to heart, just a bit of friendly banter!

Your JPC does look a bit saggy though...

• 2 weeks later...

post-6210-0-45940700-1395078648_thumb.jpg

So apparently ImageShack is now charging to upload photos to their site, so I've had to attach it directly. This was my first time at a CQB site and it was a lot more fun than woodland. :D Can't wait to go again

• Supporters

So apparently ImageShack is now charging to upload photos to their site, so I've had to attach it directly. This was my first time at a CQB site and it was a lot more fun than woodland. :D Can't wait to go again

Yeah, I can't see that working out too well for them :lol: You can still link to whatever you uploaded for free though, so not all bad. I'm using postimg.org now.

Imgur's pretty good for image uploads as well, they have an editing program you can access once you upload a photo however you need to be paying the member's subscription before you can use the more advanced editing features.

• Supporters

Used photobucket for a long time (pretty sure an account on there is still free) but they were implementing some stupid changes that were making it less and less ideal for sharing photos on forums so I've moved over to flickr which has a few little annoyances layout wise but you get 1TB (yep, a terabyte) for free and it maintains a very high level of the image resolution when you upload stuff and subsequently link to it.

attachicon.gif10013312_558519100912351_1960996493_n.jpg

Use Photobucket. it's free.

To share to a forum just click the URL Link provided, it puts it into your clipboard and you just paste it in to wherever you want

Photobucket is absolutely perfect!

Can be a little slow navigating if your connection isn't great, but no loss in resolution, no limit (afaik) and direct forum URL so you don't even need to use the image tab on here

• Supporters

They must've made some changes since I stopped using it.

It's changed loads over the last couple of years due to th eincrease in social media picture sharing.

I have a Pro account due to the airbrushing sideline I do so it's always been fine for me...

Archived