Fuck it, let's build a killhouse 🤷

Jez_Armstrong

6 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Confidential 

Is it public transportable from London +1 hour of walking at least? 🤪

Edited by Asomodai

1 hour ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

For the outer walls yes, these will be wrapped in all sorts of black and white sheets to keep it all contained 

Fantastic, there's a roofed area in the background of one of the photos, how about you move it under there 🙂

1 hour ago, ak2m4 said:

Fantastic, there's a roofed area in the background of one of the photos, how about you move it under there 🙂

That's the next door neighbour who has filled it with wood chipping unfortunately 

we will look into having some areas covered and some that others can spectate from above 

Edited by Jez_Armstrong

Oi m8 you got a planning application for that?

If you are going for the 28 days Class B "temporary use of land" you will want to keep things fairly temporary. Like event tents, event ground covers, etc. Or you can do these fairly sophisticated event structures made of scaffolding, like big stages or event seating or even obstacle courses if you so wish.

Although if the location is SSSI then I guess you can't do airsoft in it because it is arguably a type of "war game" as defined by law which is not allowed for the 28 days Class B.

On 15/09/2024 at 18:47, Jez_Armstrong said:

You think we've just spent all this money on materials and we're not doing it properly 😂

How much are used pallet's going for these days?  I was at my local tip here in Dover yesterday and saw at least 5 of them just thrown in the wood bin.  Seemed such a shame.  

Best thing to do is find a local business who gets lots of 'white' pallets and doesn't re-use them, that'll mean they have to pay to get rid of them and will probably let you have as many as you like for free. Win / win!

1 hour ago, ak2m4 said:

How much are used pallet's going for these days?  I was at my local tip here in Dover yesterday and saw at least 5 of them just thrown in the wood bin.  Seemed such a shame.  

We spent £800 on 120 pallets 

1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

Best thing to do is find a local business who gets lots of 'white' pallets and doesn't re-use them, that'll mean they have to pay to get rid of them and will probably let you have as many as you like for free. Win / win!

Only downside with random pallets is the random sizes they come in