Hi New to the Forum!

Hi everyone joined the Forum for information and to meet others involved in airsoft. At the moment I have 2 Snow Wolf AEG M41A Pulse Rifles, one I have modified cosmetically to better represent the Alien 3 Weyland Yutani Commando black version (upgrading to full GBB at a later date) and the second one a Colonial Marines version I will be converting to full GBB retro-fitting a WE-Tech Thompson M1A1 and also a APS Remington CAM 870 AOW into the Snow Wolf. Both of the Snow Wolf's plastic SPAS cages will be replaced with metal replica SPAS 12 cages (also cloned slider grips) and also the barrel cages will be swapped out to replicate the screen used ones, eventually I will be replacing the plastic shrouds with either cast or pressed alloy ones!

If anyone on here has done this AEG to GBB conversion I would appreciate any information, help or suggestions?

Cheers

Andy

Edited by AndyHoff

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum. I've no idea about converting anything to anything but I think some pictures of your pulse rifles are very much needed! 😁

Hello & welcome.

Never converted anything but I bet if you started a thread detailing what you're up to it'd be followed with interest.

8 minutes ago, DanBow said:

'tis a thing of sheer beauty

Thank you it's a labour of love, I am about to start my Colonial Marine version upgrade to full GBB when all the components arrive!

14 minutes ago, AndyHoff said:

Thank you it's a labour of love, I am about to start my Colonial Marine version upgrade to full GBB when all the components arrive!

I that is definitely worthy of its own thread. 

36 minutes ago, AndyHoff said:

Would love to make a Colonial Marine load out..... watched Aliens the other day for the gazillionth time.

LETS ROCK! 

Edited by Dan Robinson

36 minutes ago, DanBow said:

I that is definitely worthy of its own thread. 

If I start a dedicated thread in which Forum section would you suggest I post it?

8 minutes ago, AndyHoff said:

If I start a dedicated thread in which Forum section would you suggest I post it?

Maybe this one - Here or just in the general discussion thread.

Welcome. That pulse rifle looks great, unfortunately I can't help with the conversion as my tech skills don't go much further than hit it with a hammer or gaffer tape it down

2 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

I have a problem with aliens....Ever been to a meeting at work where, at the end, someone asks if there's any questions? 

I turn into Hudson at this point and have to stop myself raising my hand and asking "yeah, how do i get out of this chicken shit outfit?" :D :D :D 

Awesome Pews, by the way. 😍

I've been known to ask slow moving underlings if they would like me to grab their slippers.