Hi from France (baguette)

Art

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Bonsoir et bienvenue.

You are allowed a gun for each pair of shoes that your girlfriend has.  That's the rule.  😉

Is there a Milsim scene in France?  Some of the continental airsoft games look on a much larger scale than we regularly have in the UK.

• Supporters

Welcome @Art, I'm non binary so I identify as Roast Beef 😜, you need to explain to your girlfriend that judging by your current collection, for example your L1A1, that your a man of great taste & refinement, & if she cannot understand this then she's clearly not the girl for you🤔

You've come to the best place for all things Airsoft, but we are also very interested in learning about the French Airsoft scene, I in particular as I'm considering a holiday/retirement home, possibly in France & have no intention of quitting Airsoft as long as I have a pulse. 

49 minutes ago, Art said:

I owned lots of replicas through years, mostly GBBr and gas powered (G&P WOC, WA M16, GHK AKM, M700 KJW, M870 Tanaka...)

image.jpeg.987f6087edae526389ca44f923a0cabf.jpeg

Hi Art and welcome. (meat and two veg)

Nice to have you on forum👍

Yep as @Tactical Pith Helmetsays one gun per pair of shoes,he is a very reasonable guy because I stretch it slightly and say one gun for every shoe.lol

Enjoy the forum and try not to buy too much😉

Regards 

Welcome. Don't worry about any mistakes with your English, it certainly better than my French. Hell, it's better than many English people's English 

Hi Art and welcome, I wish my French was half as good as your English !  Great selection of guns you've got there , and as another GBB fan , Gas is the way 😁

Also the answer to the question 'how many guns do you need ?' is the same as for guitars and its always  'Just one more'

Love to hear more about the airsoft scene in France.

Salut and welcome 😁

Yes, its very common to have 'discussions' with the wife/girlfriend about airsoft purchases 😉

Unfortunately I think sending a 'gun' to France from here would involve a lot of paperwork and not guaranteed to arrive safely 😟 (Maybe someone knows better?)

Have fun on the forum anyway 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.