A flashbang with smoke and voice,the power by electricity(3.7v Button cell)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is he planning on selling them? They are very cool and I would be interested. There's certainly a market for them!

4 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

Is he planning on selling them? They are very cool and I would be interested. There's certainly a market for them!

Probably not.

Even that flashbang isn't in production yet.

Only the suppressor has been patented. But this is a unit component that you can cram into any suppressor you want. This stuff should have no problem getting to England.

19 minutes ago, Miêu Anh-Nguyễn said:

Probably not.

Even that flashbang isn't in production yet.

Only the suppressor has been patented. But this is a unit component that you can cram into any suppressor you want. This stuff should have no problem getting to England.

The interior parts look something like this: AR style, AK style, even Osprey for pistol

4f2bbb9d14f65b596c0f18424fed677.jpg

2af48c78d02ac3c5dac303c40ffed5d.jpg

dec357a8ac8798f053037ff4182e668.jpg

29b48b9480ffd943bfec5086f82c31b.jpg

Edited by Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

Am I right from your description that the grenade is releasing fog which is lit up by LED?

The explosion videos do look like flames which was worrying to watch.

If they look the same in reality it would still have concerns for sites - if seen without knowing details not would be an immeadiate no, but could still be a worry to a receiving player 

If it’s just a very realistic effect based on lighting up fog then it would be fine

• Supporters

All looks great,really good, but agree if those are real flames (they looked very real😳), then unlikely it would be welcome on many sites.

• Supporters

I'm equally as sure that there must be some sort of pyrotechnics in there, I can't see how you'd get that sparking effect from vapour.

• Supporters

@Miêu Anh-Nguyễn, possibly an odd request, but would you  consider posting a prototype to a long term respected member on here in order that it be reviewed fully & then returned to you, purely for clarification of any potential safety issues in its use.

I think it would go a long way to reassuring the community as a whole & also give validation to its feasibility ?. 

Edit. I should add that I'm not putting myself forward, if I had to recommend someone I'd probably suggest @Asomodai(if he was in agreement), as he already has a long history of excellent site reviews on here. 👍

Edited by Tackle
Add text

On 06/08/2023 at 13:59, Tackle said:

All looks great,really good, but agree if those are real flames (they looked very real😳), then unlikely it would be welcome on many sites.

On 06/08/2023 at 16:06, Chev Chelios said:

Wow that Flash Bang is awesome.

Looks very real but am sure its just the vaper like with these things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac8MOmBb6mk&ab_channel=OSReviews 

10 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm equally as sure that there must be some sort of pyrotechnics in there, I can't see how you'd get that sparking effect from vapour.

I’m still not convinced there isn’t something pyrotechnic in there @Miêu Anh-Nguyễn

The vapour effects as noted by @Chev Chelioswould show a flame like effect as the vapour cloud ‘flows’

But screen grabbing from the slow motion appears to show sparks and a smoke like grey cloud as well as flames 

It looks like their is a pyrotechnic element plus LED lights that still glow after the bang

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0201.jpeg

IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_0203.jpeg

Edited by Tommikka

………

Sparks etc are not necessarily a bad thing - filming any of the disposable pyrotechnics under slow motion would expect to reveal sparks 

Actually the ‘right’ way to use a striker smoke is to strike it, hold to one side for the sparking until the smoke kicks in, then throw.

The different chemical mixes of each colour can give variations in the level of sparking 

The concern comes from how much sparking and burning etc and how it is harnessed / directed 

A product used on site in the UK will need to comply with safety regulations 

Even compliant pyro can have issues

Those in the know or with a search around my posts will be able to identify my sponsors.

Their scientist contributed to the drafting of EU pyrotechnic standards and they have vigorous quality assurance processes, of which of participated in a few times with the batches as they arrive in the UK - every production batch number has a percentage of cases pulled at random as the container is unloaded. Then every item from those batches is set off (not at the pyro storage, but at a different location). These are tested against a checklist including timing of each stage of burn for each product design - any failure to comply with the Doctors specifications withdraws the full batch run

……….

We experienced a failure in game (and on camera) with a different manufacturer.

The photo sequence and burnt glove were put on display in the factory 

They had become complacent on the production line, and contaminated the  fuse with the main payload.  As soon as he struck the fuse a whole Mk9 exploded in his hand 

This was a ‘standards compliant’ factory production piece, let alone a custom DIY design 

2 hours ago, Miêu Anh-Nguyễn said:

My sincere apologies here.

In fact, your suspicion is quite right. I was wrong
…...
I'll send a video when the power system comes out in a while. I'm sorry

There will be factory standard procedures by the time it goes into production, which will be much safer.

-5f2b89d6a119d552.gif

No worries 

Either way you have captured the imagination of the members here

Pyro editions have the other safety standards to apply 

Powered ones also have safety standards - but an explosion isn’t one (unless of course there’s major battery damage etc) 

1 hour ago, mightyjebus said:

The suppressor already exists by another company. check here:

https://topboosttoys.com/products/smoke-wolf-silencer

unless this is you?

anyway, cool idea and I might or might not have ordered one :)

In fact, I have look his product on the gel airsoft forum in China in april of this year, and he launched this suppressor several months later than us.(the first osprey suppressor done in november 2022) If necessary, I can use the VPN back the frum screenshot and provide web address.And now have more choices, compatible with most AK or AR series suppressor like KAC QDC/SOCOM and PBS, but I can't ship a large number of them to the UK at present. By the way They actually cost around £60 in China😁.

I would consider sending a few by sea and selling them at cost (shipping personal items seems to cost only £3 a kilo).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.