Why the sudden hype?

Pupa2794

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Is that because GBB SMGs are inherently a niche choice, or people are disappointed they can't compete with an AEG assault rifle, or because the Vorsk itself is shit?    I'd like to know.

I definitely think there is an element of the first two. Can't confirm on the third, but everyone looks at GBBRs and thinks they're really cool (they are), but can't deal with the low ammo count and the fact that consistency goes on holiday as soon as you flip on the fun switch. Definitely a niche choice and I am happy to be in that niche.

I fondled one at the weekend. 

They shoot well, though no better than the already excellent MP9. 

The quality of the plastic is nowhere near the MP9. I don't like the overdone details but the plastic quality (I'm not suggesting it isn't durable) alone is enough to put me off, personally. 

However, if it gets more GBBR players, I think its definitely a good thing, as long as they don't start breaking too much and they stock spares. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think these will be a bit more appealing when they release a full range of accessories (like a quick detach holster). Also would be cool to see a whole-host of aftermarket parts, akin to the AAP-01.

1 hour ago, Jacob Wright said:

You've hold off buying one still then? ;) 

Me?  Yeah, well I'm still 'between contracts' so essentially skint when it comes to 'luxury purchases'.  Given I can run my VFC 416 to scratch my GBBR itch, then 'luxury' is what it comes down to.  (Plus the Spec Ops CQB site still hasn't opened, so the need for a teeny-tiny not-a-pistol isn't really there yet)

I'm currently playing quite a lot of Battlefield 2042 where the MP9 is a nice gun to use - if that becomes an influence, well, I'd want an actual MP9 ;)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

It definitely does look nicer more like an MP9 with a foregrip attached...

2136413109_VorskVM-1.jpg.9667626c92897e4b48944c9dfad33a98.jpg

Fixed that for you!

I've recently bought one from the classifieds & very happy with it, compared to my TM MP7 it looks plain but sturdier than the MP7, I'm sure a mini torch, fore grip & RDS will be fitted soon enough.

Both are great fun to shoot but I get a fair bit of gas blow back in my face from the VMP 1.

No I don't have a MP9 (yet) to compare it to.

Edited by gavinkempsell

On 30/08/2023 at 14:48, gavinkempsell said:

Both are great fun to shoot but I get a fair bit of gas blow back in my face from the VMP 1.

This is what I Loved about my TM MP7, it never even vented the smallest amount.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.