Double Eagle M923A (DEK7.62)

mightyjebus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They're a Chinese manufacturer, Chinese like gaudy tacky weird stuff (they love putting awful skins on stock Android), it's not gonna happen unfortunately.

Also the Kestrel is not their controller, it's made by a very small Chinese business, "Eshooter" https://eshooter-world.com/

31 minutes ago, John_W said:

Is that even an AK mag, or one of those deformed AR mags that just looks like one from a distance?

looks weird on the tan version but full length stanag on the black

You guys know I love my DE, and I've been enamoured with all their recent releases.

But that is, to use an excellent Scottish word, "howfing"

Screenshot_20230515-212933.png.01588ab18d3876c5205b13a02b14f3a3.png

Meh, another M4, only this time with a weird looking magazine making it even uglier

On 15/05/2023 at 18:53, Fatboy40 said:

Chinese like gaudy tacky weird stuff

If that's the case I wish they'd do airsoft versions of some of the less common guns around.*

*Yes, I know they clone other stuff so they don't have to worry about R&D but I can dream

The black DE is less ugly than the tan one, partly because of the longer barrel, but it still doesn't float my boat

Edit:  pic

karabiny-szturmowe-asg-karabiny-elektryczne-asg-m923g-dex556-5-56-black-de-2377923(1).jpeg.bb2cc8bc13a065ea9bfbd01b03a417dc.jpeg

I did used to like the honey badger look...

I think the top rail is just a couple of cm too long, if it had a front sight mounted on it (even folded flat) it would make it look better. Or an optic.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

2 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

The black DE is less ugly than the tan one, partly because of the longer barrel, but it still doesn't float my boat

Once you slap on a ton of extra weighty not very useful for airsoft accessories, they look a quite tasty. Longer suppressor also helps balance the looks i think.

SEAL Team Renewed for Season 6 at Paramount+ - TV Fanatic

Edited by rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.