NAF23 bookings are now open...

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

19 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've always said, anyone who wants to open a site could learn a lot from visiting the top rated sites, copying snippets from everywhere & incorporating them in to their own business model, you mentioning CSW is a great example of such a site. 

Thing is, CSW was 140 miles away from me, the fact I'd be prepared to do those miles was testament to the knowledge I'd have a great time, hell even the food was top notch & plentiful 🐷

But GZ, no, not even if it was half the distance from me, other than its size I've yet to hear anything good about it that would change my mind. 

So true about CSW. Also, marshalls weren't afraid of calling out poor play. Glad you mentioned the food too, which was always welcome.

Interestingly I've got a mate in the throws of trying to set a site up. He went to CSW a few times so he's using that as his model. 

4 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

Interestingly I've got a mate in the throws of trying to set a site up. He went to CSW a few times so he's using that as his model. 

Interesting - is it local to the Dorset/Hants area?

5 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Interesting - is it local to the Dorset/Hants area?

Sadly not, otherwise I'd have tapped you up pal

Just now, C-Diddy said:

Sadly not, otherwise I'd have tapped you up pal

Shame - although can't complain too much, we have quite a few sites within about an hour's travel radius (UCAP Valiant, Bunker, Ironsight, Spec Ops, Ambush, Bravo Romeo, South Coast CQB, Camouflage and GZ off the top of my head). 

10 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Shame - although can't complain too much, we have quite a few sites within about an hour's travel radius (UCAP Valiant, Bunker, Ironsight, Spec Ops, Ambush, Bravo Romeo, South Coast CQB, Camouflage and GZ off the top of my head). 

And now that C-Diddy junior is onboard with airsofting, we're planning on trying as many of those as his football schedule allows. He must have asked me about Valiant a dozen times in the last week

11 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

He must have asked me about Valiant a dozen times in the last week

Yeh - it's  a fantastic venue and well worth a visit.

Best played 'light' IMO, i.e. minimal gear and with 3-4 mid-caps, I would leave the plate carriers at home (a cheapo Viper Vx Spiritus clone chest rig works well) and avoid belt rigs altogether because you'll make a lot of noise bashing into cell doors etc. If you can keep quiet and resist the urge to shoot every target of opportunity, you can do some epic flanking moves on the other team.

And more importantly; Greggs is only a 2 minute walk at lunch time. 

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Best played 'light' IMO, i.e. minimal gear and with 3-4 mid-caps, I would leave the plate carriers at home (a cheapo Viper Vx Spiritus clone chest rig works well) and avoid belt rigs altogether because you'll make a lot of noise bashing into cell doors etc. If you can keep quiet and resist the urge to shoot every target of opportunity, you can do some epic flanking moves on the other team.

7dg8k2.jpg

4 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Great advice, and who doesn't love a Gregg's sausage roll?!

Actually a chest rig is my next purchase, so it may make its debut there. Also interested in Bravo Romeo and Spec Ops

Sounds great, just a shame it's so far from me.

Also I hope they open up other sites and call them Victor and Vulcan

And back to CSW we go, I mean damn that was a great site for many reasons. 

9 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

A great place to start. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.