Recommend me a universal holsters

Schnitz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all 

I'm thinking of asking Santa for a universal holster, but I'm not sure which one would best suit me. I like the look of the WAS universal holster, but I've heard it can cause mag drops with h&k style mag releases. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

I'm left handed and I need it for a hicapa, a full size usp and a fxn45 

Thank you

Safariland 579 if you aren't running a torch/tracer/optic.

Failing that, Waldo Customs has a universal kydex holster, or Deadly Customs may make you one.

Blackhawk Omnivore maybe?

5 hours ago, Schnitz said:

Hi all 

I'm thinking of asking Santa for a universal holster, but I'm not sure which one would best suit me. I like the look of the WAS universal holster, but I've heard it can cause mag drops with h&k style mag releases. Does anyone have any recommendations? 

I'm left handed and I need it for a hicapa, a full size usp and a fxn45 

Thank you

Quite the contrary, I find the WAS universal holster has never even risked dropping mags from any of my HK style pistols. I use it all the time with the HK45 and it works really well, and I also use it for my hi-capa and AAP with no issues either.

Outside of that, the amomax universal holster is pretty good too

If you intend to run it with a torch have a look at the deadly customs Kydex ones as they are universal as the torch is what provides the retention so should you get a different pistol but use the same torch it will still be useful.

https://deadlycustoms.co.uk/

I don't have one and can't comment but I'm sure someone on here must have one to give you feedback or advice on it.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

How bout a galaxy holder, lower profile. Less drag

9285DFA1-DF18-41E6-8169-7DFDB528828B.jpeg

He's not trying to arm his cat though...

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

image.jpeg.10c844fbc112c2c2f93c0e57f205d283.jpeg

you can do this to a cat??????

Depends...how big is your cat?

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.