I want to buy a gun!

Steff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I recently discovered that airsoft is  quite decent way how to spend your free time ( and money)and after few games I wish to buy my own gun. So I am reaching out to you, if anyone has something decent to sell? Preferably Ak, but I am happy to see what's the options are. Go on guy!

Feel free to drop me text on 07492939696, and I live in London

I'd recommend getting your site membership (please don't call it a licence, airsoft licences don't exist and those who say otherwise don't know what they're on about) sorted first. This way you won't be stuck buying a nasty looking 2 tone which sticks out like a bulldog's bollocks. 

2 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Did you look through the classifieds ?

Isn't there a minimum post count to access the classifieds? @Steff post a few more times (preferably without spamming threads) and you shouls be able to see them

7 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

I'd recommend getting your site membership (please don't call it a licence, airsoft licences don't exist and those who say otherwise don't know what they're on about) sorted first. This way you won't be stuck buying a nasty looking 2 tone which sticks out like a bulldog's bollocks. 

Isn't there a minimum post count to access the classifieds? @Steff post a few more times (preferably without spamming threads) and you shouls be able to see them

no idea on that front , can’t say it was ever an issue for me .

all I will say is  coming on here asking for guns and giving out his phone number is just asking to be scammed . At least with a pre constructed advert you have a little more info on the seller in the way of post history / feedback etc . There is a lot of time wasting zero post shitheads lurking on here . To me the op is just opening the floodgates for them to get in touch :) 

• Supporters

Agree with the man above, screaming out to be scammed, also to be considered is we don't know steff, is he legal ?, even if a legitimate member sells him a rif, that still has the potential to bite us all in the arse if he is not responsible enough in its use. 

Yep ukara etc is a proven way for players to put in some time & effort in to understanding how Airsoft & it's legal side works, but then so is putting a bit of time in on the forums, learning as you go & asking the right questions. 

Just not generic posts stating "sell me your guns, cash waiting" etc. 

You say screaming out to be scammed, it could of course be the other way around. I'm not saying either will happen, the message here is that we all need to be wary buying anything on classifieds, not just here, not just airsoft.

Either way, @Steff get yourself over to the new players section and introduce yourself, it'll help potential sellers to get a feel for who you are. Personally, if I were a seller and you came to me with a post count of one having joined three hours ago, I'd be very wary to the point of just thinking *scam* and ignoring you completely.

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

You say screaming out to be scammed, it could of course be the other way around. I'm not saying either will happen, the message here is that we all need to be wary buying anything on classifieds, not just here, not just airsoft.

Either way, @Steff get yourself over to the new players section and introduce yourself, it'll help potential sellers to get a feel for who you are. Personally, if I were a seller and you came to me with a post count of one having joined three hours ago, I'd be very wary to the point of just thinking *scam* and ignoring you completely.

Unfortunately wanted posts have a long history of attracting scammers, & a noob member is often a scammers dream mark. 

Sad but true☹️

• Supporters
22 minutes ago, The Waco Kid said:

I remember when you could walk into a public phone box and an array of completely trustworthy phone numbers had been handily left. 
Young people today. 🙄

BDC9928C-DEBB-4AD2-9AC9-A3ACF6403196.thumb.jpeg.357dd4593ea9a91d141e3a16eae69453.jpeg

Most natural thing in the world, it's how I met the missus 🤣

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I’m sure Steve Glennie can sort him out 😂

I lolled, then I sadded.

@Steff assuming you're legit, do be aware that there are scammers out there happy to prey on airsofters. Some of them are very good at it, and will seem completely plausible.  If in doubt, walk away, or ask here for an opinion.

It's a shame tart cards are relegated to history, I was going to make a few with the numbers for scam texts I receive

The local church my have some archived. Purely for reference purposes.

Always good people watching. One group putting up cards and ten minutes later another lot taking them down. Only for them to be replaced within minutes. 
I found the micro economics fascinating. Purely academic interest of course.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.