Your first gun

RandomM_YT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

first gun i owned was a nuprol pioneer defender ( https://onlyairsoft.com/product/nuprol-delta-pioneer-defender-black/ ), gifted to me by my brother for my first game a couple of years ago, not long before the pandemic struck.

having been bitten by the bug, i managed to get my three games in before lockdown 1, and bought myself a WE glock 26c advance as a sidearm.

i still own both guns, although i will likely sell the glock as i dont use it anymore, preferring my john wick hicapa.  the defender was upgraded during lockdown 2 with an m105 spring, MAXX tracer hop unit, prommy purple bucking and a firefly namazu nub...   but it was used once and has now been retired, serving as a backup gun, in case my tippmann ever lets me down.   

Milbro G10...

We'd seen airsoft and been told that you used BB guns.  

We actually spent quite a few weeks shooting each other with air pistols until someone pointed out our error.  TBF they are that underpowered that they didn't hurt too much.  You did always call your hits mind.

image.jpeg.6a7d95e9c387d7f5c403ab2d6df88974.jpeg

Funnily enough I don't field it these days.  

16 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Oh and have long since sold both, spending waayyyy too much money to achieve very little difference in performance.

<NODS> "YUP!"

:)

My first "proper" airsoft toy was an A&K Masada, bought from Airsoft World at Military Odyssey many years ago.

Do I still have it?  Yes, sort of.  The only original parts are the upper receiver/rail assembly, the outer barrel and flash hider, and the small lower receiver parts (pins, selector, mag catch).

Edited by colinjallen

1st airsoft was an Auto 9 springer from Wonderland models in Edinburgh. 1st proper airsoft for skirmishing was a TM Thompson M11A1

3 minutes ago, BigStew said:

1st airsoft was an Auto 9 springer from Wonderland models in Edinburgh. 1st proper airsoft for skirmishing was a TM Thompson M11A1

That reminds me that I bought an L85a1 Springer from Wonderland back in the 90’s

My first proper Airsoft rif was a Krytac crb. It was noisy, but never failed to give a smile. 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Tokyo Marui M16A2 with a Tri Shot M203 on the bottom, bought extended warranty and the shop closed down (Airsoft Dynamics) 10 months later. I was gutted at the time but it pushed me to get the hammer out and try fixing and "upgrading" stuff myself so turned out OK in the end. The only part I still have is the A2 stock and the two part plastic hop up as I shoved it in the stock when I took it off :). 

Haha, blimey. 

Not including the crap TM mini aeg ones. As had a mp5, aug and xm177. 

My first one was back in 1998 and was a tm xm177 springer, which had a fold down grip at the front which you could use to pump the action. 

Then first aeg was a tm famas a few months later. 

First pistol wasactually 2 as bought same time as the xm177. But they were a tm centimeter master nbb And a tm p7m13 springer. 

But that feels like a life time ago now. 

Asg CAA m4 for a bargain from only Airsoft. Still in use. Should really give it a service....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.