Recommendations - £600 Budget for AEG

Kieronwf

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’d personally recommend the G&G Advanced RK74 if you’re a fan of modernised AK’s, my friend let me use his for a day’s game and although it’s a little heavy (since it’s full steel) it’s an amazing AEG that’s more accurate than most snipers. Happy hunting! 

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Krisz said:

Spending 600 pounds on a gun is totally pointless in my opinion

23 hours ago, Kieronwf said:

Was hoping for some gun recommendations not financial advise 😂😂

@Krisz take the hint dude.

budget recommendation:

CYMA M14 this is a clone of the TM version and shoots fantastic out the box, can still be got for £150ish and you get shorter barrel version which will do CQB and out doors,

Pretty much any CYMA metal body AK.

Mid budget: 

they are old now but Tokyo Marui P90 RD using MAG 170rd mid caps are a great platform for cqb and can hold their own in wood lands. you could also get a 5-7 as a side arm.

Tokyo Marui AUG something different. has  take down function so you could swap out receivers/ barrels for different configurations. has progressive trigger or selector switch for semi/auto fire.

Top end:

Tokyo Marui Scar L Recoil is one of the cheaper of the recoil but has all of the functionality of the newer models. 

for shits and giggles tokyo Marui AA-12 with a drum mag. Full auto, triple barrel shotgun with recoil. whats not to love? 

• Moderators

Welcome back, you don't say whether you already have any guns ?, either from your previous time playing or more recently ?. 

The reason I ask is imho I don't think anybody should have just one gun, as if it fails on a gameday, as is possible in ANY price range, then your day is potentially fooked, never mind the loss in green fees & the near extortionate costs of driving currently to distant sites. 

With such a generous budget, I'd consider two aegs, what you buy may be influenced by your current mag situation, or alternatively two very different platform styles, whatever floats your boat or suits the types of venues you frequent  ? 

11 hours ago, Lozart said:

@Krisz take the hint dude.

"Dude", after 350 pounds mark you are not gonna getting any better performance or internals if we strictly talk about stock AEG's. People shouldn't be this thick in the age of internet but I don't care it"s not my money. I just tried to help. 😕

Edited by Krisz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.