SE Tour Review: RIFT The Ridge (Bedfordshire)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

That's useful info, as I'm just up the road in MK, and will eventually fancy a change of scenery from Spec Ops

My arthritic knees, chocolate ankles and tiny lungs might not appreciate the steep gradients though!

Nothing more to add really as usual you hit all the points.

I would certainly go back as the playable areas were great and I enjoyed the game types and feel there’s still half the site to explore.

I will just have to bring lunch next time haha

• 10 months later...

Just checking in really as its 15 minutes from my gaff and my mum can drop lunch round as she lives at the bottom of the hill LOL.

This place is re-opening tis week so considering it as an occasional foray as the steep hills are less appealing as the short drive.

Apparently RIFT have a two day event coming up too - has anyone heard about it?

The boy has confirmed he wants to go too as a friend of his is goi lng as well.  Plans are now afoot to get our operative codenamed "little nanny" to Air drop lunch from her house. 

As it's a more open site, I'm wondering if one of my drones could be brought in for aerial surveillance 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Dan Robinson

I've only played there once but definately enjoyed myself and would go back if it wasn't such a ball ache to get to. One aspect I really liked was that you have a good mix of short and long engagement ranges so you can be sneaky or pick people off (or at least try) from a distance. If it's a warm day make sure you take planty of water as the steep hills can be knackering

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.