What's the Most Efficient Stock GBB Pistol You've Used!

Lex Dangler

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We seem to be going a tad off topic (nothing new there), so with that spirit in mind, I did see this gun in action and passed judgement on it..

It was bloody awesome!. As soon as that trigger was pulled about 2000 bb's just spewed out in a torrent of plastic barrage... I believe the chap that owned it was using propane to fill it up as I remember the smell of the gas reminded me of my BBQ! 

I believe it was stock as I asked him if he'd done any changes to it and he said nothing but an adapter was needed for the propane... one thing I did notice though, it kept stopping intermittently... no ides why but he knew how to resolve the 'jams' pretty quick. 

M132 Micro Minigun.jpg

44 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

We seem to be going a tad off topic (nothing new there), so with that spirit in mind, I did see this gun in action and passed judgement on it..

It was bloody awesome!. As soon as that trigger was pulled about 2000 bb's just spewed out in a torrent of plastic barrage... I believe the chap that owned it was using propane to fill it up as I remember the smell of the gas reminded me of my BBQ! 

I believe it was stock as I asked him if he'd done any changes to it and he said nothing but an adapter was needed for the propane... one thing I did notice though, it kept stopping intermittently... no ides why but he knew how to resolve the 'jams' pretty quick. 

M132 Micro Minigun.jpg

Ooh, ol' painless! 😍 Looks perfect for cqb

Wonder if you could dual wield 🤔 

If I'm not mistaken that thing is HPA ready from the box.

Interesting...............

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Skara said:

If I'm not mistaken that thing is HPA ready from the box.

Interesting...............

yep, you just plug the line into the same place the gas can goes.

afaik the issue with those things isn't so much gas as it is bb's, the magazine is the spindle that the barrels rotate around so you gotta spin the gun round to pour ammo into it.

our local has one they're trying to mount onto their site landy, but they've been having some reliability issues (haven't asked them specifically whats up with it)

In my vast testing, a we g18c with a co2 can last 5 full mags, not in the cold though. 

Similarly, an emg sai blu with g18c internals and a WE g35 slide netted 133 shots (close to 5 mags): 

Idk why but the we g18c system is pretty efficient, even though there are more parts and is heavier than the g17 system. Weird stuff.

Most co2 pistols can get 100+ shots on a single cartridge (kjw 1911, kjw cz pistols, even kwc pistols)

TM HK45 can get 100+ shots in a max gas charge.

WE CT25 is also surprisingly very efficient (50+ shots iirc)

40 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

yep, you just plug the line into the same place the gas can goes.

afaik the issue with those things isn't so much gas as it is bb's, the magazine is the spindle that the barrels rotate around so you gotta spin the gun round to pour ammo into it.

our local has one they're trying to mount onto their site landy, but they've been having some reliability issues (haven't asked them specifically whats up with it)

That probably explains those intermittent issues that chap had when walking around with it at my last but one game. Still it was fun to use and even more fun when the other side just took cover under the barrage. 

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

WE CT25 is also surprisingly very efficient (50+ shots iirc)

see i can maybe squeeze 2 mags out of mine on a good day but really you've only got 1 reliably.

although granted that's 2 mags of hilarious range lifting .32's on the stock hop.....

ahh the lottery of WE guns.....

9 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

That probably explains those intermittent issues that chap had when walking around with it at my last but one game. Still it was fun to use and even more fun when the other side just took cover under the barrage. 

intermittent issues- aka running out of ammo :P

afaik it's about 2500rounds it holds which wont last too long at that rate of fire.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.