Best scope for a TM 416 Delta

Vaware
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

Really interested to see your thoughts on a good scope and suppressor for the TM 416 Delta, cheers

Well given the look of the 416 I want it to be in keeping but also practical me and my son are newbies but I have a little experience in my youth, just need to know what is available really, thanks

• Supporters

Google 416’s in the real world , look for ones you like the look of then find the appropriate Airsoft bits ? 

• Head Moderator

Depends what sort of scope you want.   I have a Visionking one for outdoor games to help spot targets, and a cheap red dot for CQB (mainly for esthetics).  Best suppressor, get the TM one for the 416 DEVGRU.

The 416 is an incredibly popular platform at the moment and is in widespread use across many services/forces, if you're stuck for inspiration then I'd suggest googling the 416 as @Druid799 suggested.

It's also very difficult to provide any recommendations when you fail to provide any preferences or even so much as a budget. As you're only criteria is "what is available" people could easily suggest optics costing in excess of £1000.

One of the best options on that market at the moment would be the optics produced by Vortex. You can find these for sale at Tactical-Kit.co.uk and Patrol Base along with a variety of other retailers. I would suggest ensuring that you purchase from a legitimate retailer when it comes to more expensive optics (read; genuine/real steel) as there are a lot of reproductions floating around the market. Vortex also have the advantage of offering, quite possibly, the best and most comprehensive warranty on the market which is also a lifetime warranty. It's worth reading up on if these are within your price range.

If you're after something cheaper then there are a variety of sights and scopes available from almost every airsoft retailer, amazon and ebay but product quality will inevitably vary. For one of my builds I needed a T1 Red Dot which would fit on a particular mount and as such I took the plunge on a G&G T1 Red Dot (I use the phrase plunge as there was no guarantee it would fit) and it's a good quality optic for the money.

The sight/optic debate largely falls down to personal preference in airsoft. The ranges you'll mostly be dealing with are well within acceptable distances for your normal vision and thus iron sights (if they work for you anyway). If you do decide to pick up a sight then, at least for the Vortex, it would probably be worth trying to zero it as close as you can but this is difficult due to issues airsoft guns have when it comes to accuracy.

Lastly, I'd recommend avoiding the magnifiers spacer.png they're really not worth it, beyond looks in my opinion. If you're adding it for looks then be aware that you're adding weight which I'd question whether or not is necessary.

Hopefully this helps a bit. Welcome to the forums and the community, if you get stuck then don't hesitate to ask but try do the legwork before hand.

• Supporters
53 minutes ago, _stylian_ said:

Jumping into this thread. Are there any dummy flip to side magnifiers out there? I can't find any and I *do* want it just for looks, so can't justify the 30 odd quid on a cheap repro

Shit outa luck mate , 30 is the arse end of prices of the cheapest ones you’ll find I’m afraid ! 

Archived