Pentagon and Helikon

emilianoksa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I have some their clothing and it is fine for real world applications and airsoft.  I would say that it is better quality than Condor and Viper kit.

The Pentagon Artaxes jacket and Helikon Alpha fleece are good for CQB, bought mine from:

https://www.uktactical.com/p-11523-pentagon-k08011-artaxes-sf-jacket-level-v-wolf-grey.aspx

http://www.military1st.co.uk/bl-alt-fg-35-helikon-alpha-tactical-grid-fleece-jacket-shadow-grey.html

• Supporters

Viper’s not even in the same universe let alone the same planet as those two manufacturers ! 😂

Be aware the helikon kit is sized very generously, si you wear a L you’d need a M and so on .👍

Yeah, they are both good mid-tier brands. 

Have used a number of Pentagon jackets, the Artaxes SF is rather nice for the money too. Just a note on sizing, i found the jacket to be of a slim cut so just keep that in mind. The quality though are miles ahead of the likes of miltec viper et al. 

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, The broadsman said:

Have used a number of Pentagon jackets, the Artaxes SF is rather nice for the money too. Just a note on sizing, i found the jacket to be of a slim cut so just keep that in mind. 

True, I would go a size up for the jacket too.

• Supporters

I've got a few helikon bits, & tend to buy kit that can be used everyday if needed, not just 'softing, & I've got no complaints, & I'm a "plus" size so the generous cut is a bonus, some tactical kit can be an athletic cut, I'd have got away with it 15 years ago but not these days :) 

• Supporters
14 hours ago, The broadsman said:

Uk Tactical do stock a number of Pentagon products, I have never had an issue with returning something due to sizing. 

+1 million for this. Customer support from UKT has never been anything less than stellar for me!

I have the Artaxes jacket and I like it a lot. I have had to reproof it but I use it pretty much every day! Fit is good, I bought my usual size and it fits me fine with a hoodie underneath. I also have one of their assault packs and their hydration pack. All fine for airsoft/EDC use.

Helikon kit is great for the money. If you have no need of FR kit or G3 clones then they're bloody fantastic. I have an old pair of BDUs, a set of SFU Next in M81 Woodland and some denim UTP trousers and they're all great (even if the BDUs have long since gotten to be too big for me *humble brag*).

• Supporters

Another recommendation for UK Tactical here. Great all round service. 

I have a pair of the Helikon CPU trousers and whilst the quality is good, they are a very wide fit on the legs

• Supporters
1 hour ago, newsh said:

I have a pair of the Helikon CPU trousers and whilst the quality is good, they are a very wide fit on the legs

Obviously I have no idea of your build, but if you find the CPU cut a bit too roomy, maybe try their UTP trousers instead? They're cut a little less baggy.

5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Obviously I have no idea of your build, but if you find the CPU cut a bit too roomy, maybe try their UTP trousers instead? They're cut a little less baggy.

I'm in decent shape for 38 year old dad lol - I'll have a look at the UTP one thanks for the heads up

Archived