Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is anyone that is coming to the mall bringing a Marui V2 recoil with the btc spectre mosfet fitted? I'd be very interested to see it in action and see what all the fuss is about! :) xxx

Fab, I hope you don't mind if I handle your weapon Alex??!!!

Excellent! Cheers! :D

• Head Moderator

Is anyone that is coming to the mall bringing a Marui V2 recoil with the btc spectre mosfet fitted? I'd be very interested to see it in action and see what all the fuss is about! :) xxx

No problem at all. You can have a go if you wish.

Now we are all wanting to have a go. It will be interesting to see the difference with a mosfet fitted one compared to a stock rifle.

• Head Moderator

Do pyros often land in dump pouches?

I will lay money that you either freeze or have a flapper.

Rational thought goes out the window when one of those is fizzing away in a bad place.

Now that would be a good move in the basement, sneak up behind a player and quietly slip one into their dump pouch and then slip away ;)

• Head Moderator

Well accidents do happen, as do 'lucky' throws :ph34r:

Now we are all wanting to have a go. It will be interesting to see the difference with a mosfet fitted one compared to a stock rifle.

It's not like its completely different gun. The Spectre just gives you options. Options to better trigger response, lower your ROF, apply shot bursts, motor braking, lipo motoring, locking to semi-auto, etc.

It's pretty much the same as an electronic controller for an RC car... it just controls the motor more precisely.

• Supporters

8 days to go.

Basic rules for the game and site and a few tips;

Doors open about 6.30pm try to be there a few minutes early and please dont be late (Esoterick 😉).

Free parking is over the road under the office building, there will be a marshall there to open the barrier.

Final game finishes at 11.30pm.

No pyro after 11pm

Max fps 340

Semi auto only

Bfg's are same level use only, no throwing up or down stairs and all throws must be below knee height unless its a direct downward drop round a corner or similar.

Cardboard pyro can be used anywhere.

No CO2 guns allowed

No blind firing.

No riot shielding round the glass doorways.

Lasers and strobes are ok

No med or capture rules. No bang rule.

No coms on the private night. A few people using coms can really unbalance a game with so few players.

Full face is highly recommended. Those players who have played the mall without it on an open day this isn't the same thing its faster and usually closer. I usually get a lot more welts on a private game than on an open day.

Boots are recommended, it is nice flat concrete floors but have seen quite a few people twist their ankle on the stairs.

Torch is a must its pitch black in a lot of places in there during the day at night its worse.

If its chucking it down bring a change of clothes. There are lots of leaks and the concourse gets some nice puddles. If you slip and get soaked it will ruin your journey home.

The small shop on site sells most common bb weights but dont carry tracers.

There are chargers on site.

Most importantly have fun and dont take the games too seriously, this night is more about the social aspect but would still like some good game playing and lots of laughs.

The crappy bit;

The rules will be a bit more relaxed than on a normal open day but there is zero tolerance for any aggressive behaviour.

No cheat calling, its ok to politely point out if you hit someone and they didn't feel it but no yelling "take your fookin hits".

Any players who feel like having a tantrum just go stand in corner and swear at the wall because if you do it to another player you're going home.

Any questions PM me.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and really looking forward to shooting some of you (Sacarathe). 😃

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.