Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Haha...

How many more players are you willing to take on and when is the cut-off date for extra players?

4ish dont want too many as dont want lots of little standoffs.

2 weeks before but anybody who puts their name down now its full payment on booking.

Anybody who wants more places PM me.

Ok, sounds good.

Making a trip to Bunker 51 next week and have a couple of their regulars interested. Will let you know by next weekend.

• Head Moderator

I think it is open to us at 1800 hours, once the zombies from an earlier event there have been dispatched.

Really looking forward to meeting u lot now, this will be only my second pew pew of 2016!

• Head Moderator

Really looking forward to meeting u lot now, this will be only my second pew pew of 2016!

It will only be my third occasion playing this year. It shall be great having the forum meet and then a Sunday game as well.

• Head Moderator

Love how you lot are so cuddly and sweet.

I am just looking forward to shooting people and taking the piss about it on here after.

Yep, tree hugging, green voting, vegetarian, members of team fluffy pink unicorns. We are just passively agressive, hail fellow, smiling assasins. Still we will shake hands after shooting you, and then take the piss :)

Yep, tree hugging, green voting, vegetarian, members of team fluffy pink unicorns. We are just passively agressive, hail fellow, smiling assasins. Still we will shake hands after shooting you, and then take the piss :)

Don't be so grey!

• Root Admin

Pyro

Final call for any new orders or changes in quantity now. I'm submitting the invoice request late tonight so if you're not sure if you want any then you have about 6 hours to decide.

I'm waiting for payments from two of your but do not expect it to be paid until the 11th so still no huge hurry.

• Head Moderator

How many are staying over on the Saturday night? i3666 and myself are booked into the Novotel. Thinking of getting an early meal before going pew pew pew.

• Moderators

There WAS a message there. I don't know where it when after I typed it.

Don't worry, that's happened to me, ask Trig, sent him a PM and it was empty!....like my wallet after recent purchase :(

really annoyed my daughter has her party that weekend :(....still N v S I'm hoping will be fine :)

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed

Esoterick +5 - Paid in full

Shortman/deebo Confirmed

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - paid in full

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe - Paid in full

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

26 players.

Game is less than 3 weeks away

I need outstanding fees and any extra players sorted by Friday 12th.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.