Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd like to do musical statues game (no basement). How good is the intercom?

Err no.

Might do capture the chair, get to it without being shot and sit down on it for a slow ten count to score a point. While you are on it you are invunerable but people can still shoot you and you have to live with it for 10 seconds. No PC's or padding allowed.

Perhaps we could find out in advance how many people are bringing side arms, start the evening with a short 10+10 minute reversible semi only side arms death match on the concourse level.

With a marshals counting dead players.

• Supporters

Whole evening is semi auto only. Full auto doesnt work with less players.

Death match only works with last man standing rules and even thats normally crap.

EDIT;

Not doing a side arm only game either. Mines ended up in the bin and if I replace it before then it will probably stay in my bag. A few people there wont have sidearms anyway.

• Root Admin

Pyro

Anyone that still wants in on the price of £1.50 please let me know. The only reason I ask is I'll be submitting the final request for a quote at the end of this week in anticipation of paying early February - would be nice to have a final figure so we can find out if we'll get any further discounts, but will be accepting anyone that wants in right up until I place the order around the 7th so there's no huge rush unless you feel like making my life slightly easier.

EDIT;
Not doing a side arm only game either. Mines ended up in the bin and if I replace it before then it will probably stay in my bag. A few people there wont have sidearms anyway.

Well if we do, I'll assemble my special Zeke M9 with the walnut grips that I've been putting off for ages because I can't be arsed. It's all yours...

• Root Admin

And yet we correct people on saying 'licence' when we know exactly what they mean. If you can't get your head around it then just use 'you are' and 'your' - there's no shame in that (English is dumb at times).

TM M9 Lovely gun, why haven't you assembled it?

Basically pure laziness. The frame needs properly fitting to the slide and it's going to be a few hours to do. I'll probably get it done though. Problem is I only have two magazines and can't really be inclined to buy more for what is probably going to be more a showy gun than something functional (fixed hop woes).

• Supporters

Basically pure laziness. The frame needs properly fitting to the slide and it's going to be a few hours to do. I'll probably get it done though. Problem is I only have two magazines and can't really be inclined to buy more for what is probably going to be more a showy gun than something functional (fixed hop woes).

Think I would look into a way of making the hop adjustable. It might be a major pain but worth it. You dont see many older M9's they are all M9A1's.

Think its a nostalgia thing like the famas.

• Root Admin

I did look into buying the adjustable hop unit. Thing is to get one shipped over here is going to cost me in the region of about £35 and so taking a gamble on it fitting isn't something I really want to do. This is the classic Zeke kit by the way, so it's been discontinued for about 5 years and are really hard to get a hold of. The frame is from a chap in Greece and the slide came all the way from Japan, bought a donor M9 from some guy over here, and the grips are reel steel walnut ones from Czech Republic, so whether or not I want to make it a regular skirmishing gun (with a nice hop and barrel to boot) I don't know.

I'll lay it all out tonight and see if I can be bothered to get it working :) The trigger bar/reset thingy was really annoying me last time as it was making the double-action super annoying for the first shot (sometimes just failing to shoot at all).

• Supporters

I did look into buying the adjustable hop unit. Thing is to get one shipped over here is going to cost me in the region of about £35 and so taking a gamble on it fitting isn't something I really want to do. This is the classic Zeke kit by the way, so it's been discontinued for about 5 years and are really hard to get a hold of. The frame is from a chap in Greece and the slide came all the way from Japan, bought a donor M9 from some guy over here, and the grips are reel steel walnut ones from Czech Republic, so whether or not I want to make it a regular skirmishing gun (with a nice hop and barrel to boot) I don't know.

Yeah I know they are pain to get hold of. I have been tempted a few times to try and get one but always get sidetracked into something else.

It would be shame to just use it as a showpiece.

• Supporters

New list

Hef Legend +4 - Confirmed

Esoterick +5 - Confirmed

Shortman/deebo Confirmed

Deebo clan members ×2 Paid in full

Jedi_Master - Paid in full

Alex34 +1 - Paid in full

Sacarathe - Confirmed

Sittingduck +1 Paid in full

Randymanpipe - Paid in full

JohnTee - Confirmed

Proffrink - Paid in full

ImTriggerHappy - Paid in full

i3666- paid in full

26 players.

Had a player drop out so there are a few places going. If anybody wants to bring a friend let me know soonish.

Edit; Also willing to accept new players pm me if interested.

• Root Admin

Pyro

Ok so it's almost the end of January which means I'll be submitting the order to the retailer on Monday evening so we can get invoiced. If you've not paid yet then that's still no issue - still only looking to get payments by the 11th, but if you want to change quantities or have not yet stated whether or not you want any thunderflashes then please let me know over the weekend so I can get the final number to them. Thanks.

I would be interested in the next game after this one, at the Mall or if woodland I might need to get some Camo for this, any who I am from West London- Heathrow

Next forum organised meet up will probably be a north vs south thing. Aside from that i think that regional groups and mates meet up every now and then too

• Supporters

Next forum organised meet up will probably be a north vs south thing. Aside from that i think that regional groups and mates meet up every now and then too

Lets get this one out of the way first.

The north vs south game would be good and I have already started looking for sites but its hard enough getting 30 people within a short distance of the mall to commit let alone people that are going to have to travel 150 miles up or down the country.

I could always buy a bus! Lol nah im not starting anything off for that idea until this is done. And then it will be a way in the future anyhow.

This first, then maybe ill think about the other stuff.

Hopefully ill have a new pistol by then, if the bugger will get back to me!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.