Used BBs for sale

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was using pre owned bbs the other day and I was an airsoft killing machine. Every time I shot at someone they got hit. I decided to test it on someone hiding in a thick Bush 500m away and the second BB got him right in the head (i know because I saw it through my 20x ballistic scope)

You have a really good mix of heavyweight sniper ammo for long distance targets and lightweight rockets for moving targets. If real life machine guns fire combat mixes of different ammo, why shouldn't we?

• Supporters

I was using pre owned bbs the other day and I was an airsoft killing machine. Every time I shot at someone they got hit. I decided to test it on someone hiding in a thick Bush 500m away and the second BB got him right in the head (i know because I saw it through my 20x ballistic scope)

yeah man - I got 1 o dem sik B500A1's

I totally own my local field - all my m8s are gonna get 'em

JBBG - best pro shop evaaaaaaahhhhhh

Hey, I just remembered. Did anyone see the advert for the airsoft GI Dartles? They were golf ball shaped bbs which gave awesome range. I've thought about mixing a few weights of them as well, I heard from someone on the jbbg reviews that they increase your range by 40%, so I can hit people at 700m, I might be able to hit people in the next airsoft field if the wind is calm

.12s are my weight of choice for sniper rifles as even the slightest wind can curve them right around any cover someone is behind. The extreme hop means I can flip the gun upside down and rain BBs down behind cover too.

On a serious note, someone at the hive yesterday was firing bbs over the 2m high Hessian walls under-hopped so they dropped down on people using the common corners as cover. Luckily, it's hard to aim at someone when you're firing like a mortar and can't see who you're shooting at

Maybe I've missed the giggle, but:

I think they mean washing them before using them (i.e. when they're new), which is equally pointless. Some companies use a dry lubricant during the polishing process that stays on the BBs - I say simply don't use those brands as it builds up in your barrel a lot quicker.

It's hard man. There's so much confusion in this thread that I can't tell joke from serious - I guess we can call it a success.

On the upside, if you're a sniper using Mixed Weight PREmium-owned® BBs, then your shots are going to land in completely different places and the enemy is going to have no idea where you're shooting from. There's big potential for this I tell ya.

Sorry but got to ask; are u being serious?

Hey, I just remembered. Did anyone see the advert for the airsoft GI Dartles? They were golf ball shaped bbs which gave awesome range. I've thought about mixing a few weights of them as well, I heard from someone on the jbbg reviews that they increase your range by 40%, so I can hit people at 700m, I might be able to hit people in the next airsoft field if the wind is calm

I genuinely thought you were taking the piss, but then I actually googled it..........They really are a thing lmao

My 2nd best item description of the week:

"Item Highlights:

• Increase Range by 100% or Greater"

• Root Admin

There's already punctuation for sarcasm btw. It's (!) on subtitles and there also ⸮ for irony. Something tell me neither of these will do anything but add to the confusion though so it's probably best we avoid.

That said, if ya can't tell from context then it's your own fault, heh.

• Head Moderator

Forgot to mention that no animals were hurt in the testing of the used BBs, and all humans had signed their site insurance waiver.

(yes, we definitely need a sarcasm emoticon)

I think it's more entertaining if it isn't 100% clear when people are being sarcastic/serious.

Only because of the occasional person who misses it and males a serious reply

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

anyone want to borrow my son to help clear up bb's, let me know, he had fun in the firesupport shop picking them up!....

Harry - daddy, can I keep these?

me - Yes, but I have a few thousand still left from my last 2 games

Harry - Has mummy seen your bb's

me - nearly crashed car with laughter!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.