Perdantac zero!!

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Pedant about zeroing, just not about image orientation.

I don't recognise the RIF, looks like one of those fictional type Co2 pistols? Either way, it can't shoot accurately enough for super-picky zeroing to be necessary, because no smootbore airsoft gun can; not saying you shouldn't do what you do as this is airsoft and you can do what the heck you like. It shouldn't need zeroing every time you want to play though, unless the sights are adjustable and the adjustment system is really loose and the recoil is incredibly strong; causing them to move significantly such that point of impact is shifted significantly within the short engagement distances of airsoft. At the range I'm generally using my pistol I'm shooting instinctively 95% of the time anyway, apart from the odd occasion somebody's not aware of my presence/actually shooting back at me and I have the time to line up the sights in an ideal world bullseye-shooting fashion.

If I intend to leave a red-dot on a rifle for some time I'll give it a quick zero as far as airsoft accuracy permits, but that's as far as I go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.