What is the origin of Ranger Green?

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It all started a few hundred years ago in the Canadian wilderness with 'Rogers rangers' he worked for the brits keeping the Hudson bay company working on the river trading routes

He found the natives would blend in with there surroundings & so copied them which was better than the usual bright colours of the British army, like alot of things, the British ministry dismissed it but got back on board after everyone else

Khaki green came into being during WW1 when it became trench warfare and made it harder for snipers

Goes well with woodland patterns but not so great with arid camouflage like Multicam IMO

I was gonna buy ranger green as well but I've already got coyote brown gear so there's no point

Im very into black and green airsoft rifles at the moment. I understand your interest in RG as Ive been looking at introducing this type of colour to my black rifles to break up the shape and colour.

Ive just bought some MSA Sordins and ordered the green earshell variant from Sweden specially as I like the colour so much for the field.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.