Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

No. The mag it comes with looks slightly different to a regular M4 mags but it'll take M4 magazines too. 

If it’s the double bell, I’m 99.99% sure it is proprietary. The mag used in the DB doesn’t fit into an Odin speed loader, and nuprol stanags wouldn’t fit either. Maybe some mags do fit though?

42 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

If it’s the double bell, I’m 99.99% sure it is proprietary. The mag used in the DB doesn’t fit into an Odin speed loader, and nuprol stanags wouldn’t fit either. Maybe some mags do fit though?

I have a Double Bell KAC PDW; it can run on Nuprol Stanags.

2 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

I have a Double Bell KAC PDW; it can run on Nuprol Stanags.

Strange, I couldn’t fit one at all. It was like the mag was too thick!

Not sure what brand they are but my M4 mags fit my PDW

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Strange, I couldn’t fit one at all. It was like the mag was too thick!

Is your PDW metal or plastic?

image.jpg

Edited by Colin Allen

17 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

It was the all polymer one

Weird!

Mine was the same, double bell all polymers and only 1 out of 12 mags fitted and even then I had rough hand it on. So I took a chisel to it to shave some material off and all 12 fit and with the ones I tested feed well. My PDW is going through an identity crisis. I’m either turning it in to a large pistol or a subby 

Just need to sort the outer barrel

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Muzzer said:

Mine was the same, double bell all polymers and only 1 out of 12 mags fitted and even then I had rough hand it on. So I took a chisel to it to shave some material off and all 12 fit and with the ones I tested feed well. My PDW is going through an identity crisis. I’m either turning it in to a large pistol or a subby 

image.jpg

The poor thing!  Where will you put the battery?

I put them in what’s left of the hand guard. I have 2 RC plane batteries which do over 350 rounds each with juice to spare so basically a hicap mag each. 
im working off only having one battery in there at a time but I think there is room for two…. Maybe. I also have to find a way to cover up the holes… I’m thinking either 3d printing or rubber bungs/grommets 

I put the nuprol 3000 in for comparison.

B3F6D41A-3EA5-42DC-B667-264C40C3FEEC.jpeg

5 hours ago, Muzzer said:

I put them in what’s left of the hand guard. I have 2 RC plane batteries which do over 350 rounds each with juice to spare so basically a hicap mag each. 
im working off only having one battery in there at a time but I think there is room for two…. Maybe. I also have to find a way to cover up the holes… I’m thinking either 3d printing or rubber bungs/grommets 

I put the nuprol 3000 in for comparison.

B3F6D41A-3EA5-42DC-B667-264C40C3FEEC.jpeg

Nice!  I have some AEP pistol batteries of a similar size and capacity.  Please post pictures of it when it is completed; I would love to see it.

On 17/05/2024 at 12:34, Muzzer said:

image.jpg

Needs a 20 magnification scope on it!

1 minute ago, JinxDuh said:

Needs a 20 magnification scope on it!

Locked to semi and used as a DMR:)

An M4 pistol…. It can be done!

image.thumb.jpg.888ac51fd7e76192c3aaf1b9dcf705ff.jpg

9 hours ago, Muzzer said:

An M4 pistol…. It can be done!

Let me start by saying that’s sexy but it is what I would call a SMG…. Just.

If I go down this route I may do something very similar. But I’m still trying for the pistol. So what would that look like I hear you say? No silencer or for grip. 

2 hours ago, Muzzer said:

Let me start by saying that’s sexy but it is what I would call a SMG…. Just.

If I go down this route I may do something very similar. But I’m still trying for the pistol. So what would that look like I hear you say? No silencer or for grip. 

So a scorpion style but with the ar mags? Yeah I dig that

man’s two years later it got cool

21 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Did the guy doing the random draws on usedairsoft take out a banner ad on this forum? 🤔

Airsoft Competitions was on here a while before his stuff started appearing, plus the usedairsoft guy is in Essex (Apparently), and Airsoft Competitions is in Bishop’s Stortford (Just outside of Essex) and different items. I purchased some tickets for AC, didn't win. Definitely a scam!

for your consideration, a section 5 firearm in blue....

49 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

for your consideration, a section 5 firearm in blue....

No wonder the distance it covers is unreal.  I do wonder which sites the seller is playing at if that is not a typo.