I'm new to airsoft

ross8812

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi hi and welcome,

Can you specify your budget and whats your preferred style of gun so we can give a bit more detail?

as u could be a beginner but also be a millionaire who knows

hi hi and welcome,

Can you specify your budget and whats your preferred style of gun so we can give a bit more detail?

as u could be a beginner but also be a millionaire who knows

My budget for the airsoft rifle is £200 max. I prefer m4 style of gun

My budget for the airsoft rifle is £200 max. I prefer m4 style of gun

Okay thats a nice budget,

I would say G&G Combat Machine, theyre around £130-180

or a KWA CQR MOD1/2... the KWA is probably the better gun its a little bit more expensive around 150-180 but theyre quite hard to find in the UK.

Alternately ICS do some M4's in that price range aswell.

Theyre probably your best bets. :)

Okay thats a nice budget,

I would say G&G Combat Machine, theyre around £130-180

or a KWA CQR MOD1/2... the KWA is probably the better gun its a little bit more expensive around 150-180 but theyre quite hard to find in the UK.

Alternately ICS do some M4's in that price range aswell.

Theyre probably your best bet

thanks for the tips i will look into that. Any suggestions for good websites to buy from

I'd suggest G&G combat machine or a G36 by jing gong

You've also got to think about what you want to play

Milsim (no 2 tone weapons)

CQB or

Woodland (rural or urban)

These should be taken into factor as weapon length can determine your game style, both my rifles can be used pretty much anywhere because of folding/collapsible stock

My mate has an ICS m4, the split gearbox with quick spring change in the field is brilliant but the hole for the rear pin broke and the whole back end fell off

one my first guns was an ICS TransforM4, has been superb, good build quality, done the job perfectly.

i personally would rather have an ICS than G&G

I'd suggest G&G combat machine or a G36 by jing gong

You've also got to think about what you want to play

F

Milsim (no 2 tone weapons)

CQB or

Woodland (rural or urban)

These should be taken into factor as weapon length can determine your game style, both my rifles can be used pretty much anywhere because of folding/collapsible stock

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have an ics m4 apart from it snaping in half at the rear of the lower receiver it's a good gun. I replaced the lower receiver with a metal one for £40. I think you can pick up metal ics m4s for around £200. They also have a better rate of fire than stock G&G.

Ditto on the ICS M4 - had one myself as my first AEG and it was a real workhorse of a gun. I only got rid of it because I have a "one in, one out" policy on my guns.

thanks for the tips i will look into that. Any suggestions for good websites to buy from

Zero One airsoft is a good place if you want to get your first gun, since they will two tone it for you for free. (I presume you don't have a valid UKARA defence yet) They also give you a free game voucher for certain places, which is a nice freebie.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.