G&G Raider VS SRC G36C?

LewisNobEad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

back again :P

These are the 2 guns i have come down to. I need help from you guys deciding on which one is better based on how easy it is to use, performance and how easy it is to maintain :)

SRC G36C http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-src-g36c-gen-iii-airsoft-rifle.html

G&G Raider: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_494&products_id=6076

Thanks allot

They're both great guns, tough decision.

Both have plenty of rail space, both are proven to be reliable guns, both are polymer...

i agree ;-;

ill wait for a few more replies before i make a final decision. Lots of people the the youtubes say the the SRC is great but people on here say get the G&G

Tbh, there is plenty you can customise on a G36. The Gen 3 SRC G36's have a good reputation and are probably equal to a G&G combat machine. Go for the one you think looks best.

I would personally go for the G36 but only because everyone else would go for an M4 and it's nice to have a bit of variety :)

Wish I'd got a Combat Machine as my first gun, instead bought a sh*tty CYMA M4...which has next to no customisation (e.g. other RIS and handguards won't fit, no threaded barrel, my Magpul PTS stock wobbles on the buffer tube) the RIS wobbles etc. On top of that they have shite internals too. It cost about the same price as well, so I'm annoyed.

I could afford to get one but I've already spent a lot and we have too many (according to my dad, so no more now for a year -except for a pistol- until I can get my own defence)

As the others said, you won't regret it. Very nice guns for the money.

• Supporters

only possible reason I would say G36c if you do cqb & tight cqb

that is where a g36 or mp5k or stubby M4 would be a tad easier

to handle in tight corners/stairwells/corridors

but Raider S - short version has to be a top serious consideration

coz it will do so well in both cqb & out in woods

They are very very popular and yes many may have them and you

will be following the heard of M4 owners - mostly G&G but then why

are they so popular and sell loads & often sell out quick when in stock

Think that sums it up really - good things sell themselves very easily (usually)

Raider S - if you hate it (unlikely) you should be able to sell it no problem

if you find you really still want G36c but think you will be pleased with it

has more FPS. I think i will go with the SRC.

worst reason ever.

both are well sufficient and if anything you want to keep the FPS down so you can actually skirmish with it. one difference you might want to consider thou, there's more parts compatible with and easier to find mags for the M4.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.