TED02

Whats the best MP7/clone to buy?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

hi guys im looking to buy a mp7 but dont no what one to get, could you give me some advice? thanks

:)

The we smg 8 seems to have good reviews although its not exactly an mp7, its extremely.close to one.

Although the tm aep one is good, it seems awfully expensive for what is essentially a re-bodied glock 18c aep.

TM GBB.

One of the most fun to shoot guns I've come across :)

If you're after the AEP version, go for the Marui. I've owned the Well version, and the Marui version is much better in every aspect.

Tm is the best as everyone says, not trying to hijack thread but what is the kwa kriss vector like as a primary?

Tm is the best as everyone says, not trying to hijack thread but what is the kwa kriss vector like as a primary?

So damn hot got to fire one sunday

and damn..i'm converted to the way of the Vector haha

getting one my self for sure

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.