New airsoft muzzle flash technology?

CaptainDumbass

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

G&G put extended followers in their mid-cap magazines as well -so that all the rounds feed- but they're really flimsy and break off far too easily.

I own 4 and I've used them since October last year. 0 problems with all of them.

• Supporters

A tracer unit doesn't leave the light on all the time, they normally have an IR sensor hooked up to a high intensity flashbulb (or 2 in the case of the TM tracer) which flashes exactly as the BB passes by.

Despite all that, you can still pick up a B&T tracer unit for less than $50.

You can also get ones with slots cut in the side to simulate muzzle flash. Works better than the ugly ass PoS in the OP.

• Supporters

Rotate AEG 180 degrees so it upside down

pull out old mag - insert new mag

return gun to upright position - no bb's on floor

unless you are JambWow - then BB's are EVERYWHERE but in mag as you fill it - FANTASTIC

ahh wtf - I'm so good those 4 or 5 bb's are the only ones that fail to hit the target - YEAH RIGHT !!!!!

They way I shoot so crap I ain't bothered about a few bb's and if they they hit my boot am I hit ???

Now make the sound effect like breaking wind and then suppose I could buy it for a laugh to $hit on the enemy

Isn't this effectively the same thing, only cheaper and with more features

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Silencers_Madbull_Tracer_Unit_Gemtech_Blackside_Flare.htm

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.