Look what I found at my local store!

Lord_Metile
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If I recall correctly they were taken out of production and KWA started producing them again. £350 on Patrol base and £325 on Fire Support respectively:

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/kwa-kriss-vector-gbb.htm

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/kriss-vector-gbb6mm-by-kwa

I don't think they are still producing them, i think it's just left overs thay found or something, that's what I heard.

They had a rant with Kriss arms i believe

KWA FTW

dont think I be touching a kriss for a while thou

as for production. I think it was something about the first editions having wrong selector colour. was stored away, forgotten about and then found.

• Supporters

hmm I was trying to find an actual source for this but couldn't. KWA said they are still producing parts but not the guns, although they are very sketchy about the whole thing on their forum.

There's a discussion on another forum including an email from Evike from November gone saying they aren't aware of them being discontinued, although that isn't exactly gospel. Seems to be a lot of childish bickering between KWA and Kriss lol.

Kriss had a spat about them making their guns.

KWA temporarily stopped making them.

KWA argued that the license had already been agreed for a set term.

KWA resume making the Vector

• Supporters

Don't like it much myself. Looks like a biscuit tin. I can't see how a quick mag change can be achieved either, without just dropping the mag out of the gun onto the floor.

• Supporters

I hate the Kriss Vector passionately.

It's ugly, the weight balance is terrible, the ergonomics are shit, and the recoil system seems counter productive for airsoft. I WANT RECOIL! That's the point of a gas gun ffs!

It's cool that they replicated the recoil mitigation system and everything, but they could've just made a cooler gun...

Archived