What are you listening to?

CaptainSwoop

Can't say I've come across him (to my memory) mate, will look him up now!

check out his version of the rocky road to dublin

check out his version of the rocky road to dublin

Checked out a few of his songs, its really good what he's trying to do for traditional Irish music. I'd be a liar if I said I'd listen to it regularly (at the moment) I'm very much used to the sounds of the wolfe tones and the Dubliners etc.

Gary Og is about as "modern" as I dare to go with the genre.

I don't mind Damien's version of the Foggy dew though! My favourite cover has to be by Sinead O'Connor and the Chieftans however :wub: Chills up the spine!

• Supporters

Revenant - Am I Evil - Diamondhead Cover (long intro Metallica version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bBN4I7ftXM

The intro is like that on the original too by the way...

mr suicide sheep's epicstep mix. ( I like dubstep to a point but am not a huge fan, this just is perfect for me though) sadly copyright issues got it so it keeps getting taken down then re uploaded by people

• Supporters

Fitting, seeing as I drink it like water.

Have you seen this girl Mack? She does covers of alot of old Irish music. She's got a good voice!

just to get your attention lol

Cant say I like it teddy. Hate Irish music being sung like a pop song! Speaking of irish songs that make hairs on the kneck stand, have a listen to this. Im getting married in 3 and 1/2 weeks and Im making the fiancee walk up the aisle to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc0xy8dBeok

Snip

Aye thats a grand song mate! Best of luck with the wedding Mack.

I'm not to keen on the whole pop style thing myself actually, that was probably a bad song to introduce you to her with. I like her version of the Rocks of Bahn; but she seems to put a lot more into her covers of rebel songs, have a look at her cover of 90 Miles from Dublin and you'll see what I mean mate. (Might not be your thing, but music is music eh!)

Aye thats a grand song mate! Best of luck with the wedding Mack.

I'm not to keen on the whole pop style thing myself actually, that was probably a bad song to introduce you to her with. I like her version of the Rocks of Bahn; but she seems to put a lot more into her covers of rebel songs, have a look at her cover of 90 Miles from Dublin and you'll see what I mean mate. (Might not be your thing, but music is music eh!)

Some of her other stuffs not half bad at all mate, good find. On topic right now im listning to this before I go to pub for match! Need a win tonight (or a 0-0) :ph34r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwUwKm9czeM

Started me off now, didn't know you were a Hoop aswell Mack, coincidence lol.

Got my Celtic playlist blaring whilst I'm getting washing done to head back up to Glasgow on Thursday.

'Mon the night Bhoys!