Ed, Let's play a game

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

$10,000? What, has it got crazy sh*t FPS and tokyo marui standard range???

Probably costs less to buy each scope, rail kit, launcher, foregrip, magazine and gun than to buy it from Evike.

But it doesn't answer the question: Does it come in two tone?

• Supporters

Says 'Sold' in the corner so someone really had a lot of cash to burn seeing as there's well under $1000 of stuff there.

If all those optics were RS then maybe.. but even then you're talking like $7000 unless the sniper scopes were S&B or something.

256wyep.jpg

but thats how I want my G36 [plus full length RIS, eotech, retracting battery stock and bipod]

the ONLY bad thing is the grip... are you sure about that?!

my thoughts exactly! Do you think that it counts as a two-tone?

Well I'd think you're more likely to be laughed at than arrested if you waved it about in public, so it serves it's purpose

Well I'd think you're more likely to be laughed at than arrested if you waved it about in public, so it serves it's purpose

Isn't that the point of the VCRA?

Actually being a fan of Cyberpunk 2020 i quite like the 2 tone SA80 in electric blue other than it being a jbbg piece of keck.

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/355/SPRING-RIFLES/2029/L85A2-SA80A-BLUE

But it burns the eyes! Let's ask our resident L85 Expert:

I don't like this game.

Opinions on this? 5844756l1.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.