what film/comic book/sci-fi gun do you want to see in airsoft

Pointman PUG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

+1 for Rogue Trooper's gear: helmet & backpack too and connected to team comms with a speech recognition program to prompt a phrase generator AI with a computer controlled PTT so they each can talk to everyone and each other...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

I'd also like an M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens...

One made from stamped steel and moulded nylon, that has 100rnd mags so the counter works properly, and a working pump action gas powered shotgun as the grenade launcher.

id say it would have to be a space marine golden relic bolter that would be sick

Blastech E-11 or EE-3 from SW.

+1 for Rogue Trooper's gear: helmet & backpack too and connected to team comms with a speech recognition program to prompt a phrase generator AI with a computer controlled PTT so they each can talk to everyone and each other...

THAT...WOULD....BE.....SO....COOL!!!!

Never actuallythought of the whole kit....gunner,helmet and bagman that could talk and stuff.....awsome Ian....man after my own heart!

If you read marvel comics or have played Capcom arcades you will be familiar with the incredible gun that is iron mans (got to say it in a deep hero voice) PROTON CANNON

It's never featured in his films (I think they are saving it for a big one like avengers two) but its just incredible. I'm thinking if they made this as an airsoft gun it would be like 4 mini guns in one putting out a continuous flow of bbs (instead of a big thick wide laser). Very cumbersome but imagine running into a doorway only to be facing one of these mofos. You'd get blown off your feet lol

post-5169-0-82536300-1370383602_thumb.jpg

post-5169-0-59231000-1370383638_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

It shouldn't be that hard to do either, PUG. There are bots that spam forums by generating phrases based on thread content. I'm sure it could get annoying, but also hilarious, and for the whole 'immersive' thing it would be great.

Here's a thing... Were you into Halo Jones? Remember the character "Life Sentence"? I met the real woman whom the character was modelled on, in Swansea. I wouldn't have thought it possible lol!

Would love to see Robocop's Beretta Auto-9 burst fire handgun.

Every time I see the WE hi capa dragon 7 I think of the auto-9. Now if it could be modified to fire in burst as well as semi-auto that would be awesome!

• Supporters

The lazy gun from Iain M. Banks Against a dark background. Or a Tau XV88 broadside Railgun (now sadly a heavy rail rifle)

I had 9. I'm bloody glad I no longer play else I'd be fuming.

I had 9. I'm bloody glad I no longer play else I'd be fuming.

I too have 9 of them, and I only use 2 at a time now. I was slightly upset when the new codex appeared, because there is no surefire way to troll the "cheesemongers" at my club who always roll out 2 land raiders in every game, however i discovered fusion blasters work just as well, so all is well with the world

derail over, thread back on course.

Also: the star trek phaser rifle, not the Next generation ones, but the cool ones from first contact.

I have no idea how you could do it, but the predator plasma caster would be awesome.

Any weapon from the Turok the dinosaur hunter series on the N64, but especially the cerebral bore.

And the new ones look shit, aaaand are 30 quid a peice, it's getting to be cheaper to buy forgeworld battlesuits

The forge world ones are amazing, as with everything from forge world. Before i discovered Airsoft was my main money pit it was miniatures. I dread to think how much i spent over the last 10 years. Oh well, its probably cheaper than drinking\smoking, of which i do neither.

Tau were always OP though.

Airsoft Pulse rifle would be epic though. Bet you could easily mod a gun to look like one too.

Tau were always OP though.

Airsoft Pulse rifle would be epic though. Bet you could easily mod a gun to look like one too.

Pulse carbine would probably be easier to do, but yes Tau were\are over powered. I Called 2 land raiders cheesemongery, but i regularly rocked 9 broadside suits... the irony.

Pulse carbine would probably be easier to do, but yes Tau were\are over powered. I Called 2 land raiders cheesemongery, but i regularly rocked 9 broadside suits... the irony.

try 1 hammerhead, 2 broadsides, 1 commander, 2 bodyguards and 6 stealth suits mostly with special forge world gear supporting 2 squads of kroot and 2 squads of fire warriors that use a mix of guns transported in 2 devilfish! that is the balls!

• Supporters

try 1 hammerhead, 2 broadsides, 1 commander, 2 bodyguards and 6 stealth suits mostly with special forge world gear supporting 2 squads of kroot and 2 squads of fire warriors that use a mix of guns transported in 2 devilfish! that is the balls!

Meh stealth suits were over priced for what they were. I only ever used them in apocalypse in a rapid insertion force to gain the data sheet's benefits

• Supporters

Meh stealth suits were over priced for what they were. I only ever used them in apocalypse in a rapid insertion force to gain the data sheet's benefits

Pleaaase go start a war hammer thread and stop cluttering the thread. I don't hate you guys but I do hate warhammer and having to wade through it every time I want to find anything is infuriating. Thank you for your time.

Archived