what film/comic book/sci-fi gun do you want to see in airsoft

Pointman PUG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pleaaase go start a war hammer thread and stop cluttering the thread. I don't hate you guys but I do hate warhammer and having to wade through it every time I want to find anything is infuriating. Thank you for your time.

Good point, I almost did this earlier, but I couldn't decide if it should go in games or not. I guess hats as good a place as any.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without further ado;

The covenant plasma rifle from halo, or the type-51 "covenant carbine". I loved the look of all the Alien weaponry in Halo, but both of these might actually lend themselves to being made into AEGs.

So apparently you can actually buy a replica plasma rifle. That gets me thinking, it wouldn't actually be that hard to turn it into an AEG, the innards from a H&K MP7 would probably do it. It'll turn out to be horrifically expensive to make it, but it'll be very cool.

Its a shame no one makes a replica the type-51 carbine, that was always my favorite, and its overall length would lend itself to being a DMR.

• 3 weeks later...

Halo Assault rifle, Battle rifle, Silenced SMG and Sniper. Huge halo nerd.

• Supporters

Actually, the twin tube rocket launcher from halo would be fun as a 40mm 'nade launcher...

Archived