World of Tanks

Hubert

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Has anyone heard of The Mighty Jingles?

'Cos I just found him as he did a video with SideStrafe on WoT, so I went to check his channel out, and I found this:

Don't you play at Combat South, Marcus? Recognise anyone?

I mentioned him in one of my first posts Ed! :P

Actually, I recognise him from a few WW2 re-enactment events I've been too.

• 1 year later...

Recently been getting back into WoT. Bought myself an SU100Y after seeing a Jingles video featuring one where he hinted they may be removed from the store in the near future, so I decided to get one quickly. Had a monster first game in it (ammo racking a VK 30.01 and M6 and derping a Stug right in the side) however I don't have a screenshot of the results or a replay :/

Some results from a game yesterday:

5R3l4Ly.png?1zWRD5K2.png?1

End result was about 1.2K XP. I end up spending a LOT on ammunition though.

Also been grinding up the British AT line- managed to reach tier 6, only to be massively disappointed by the AT8- it's a pile of shite compared to the AT2. I don't mind the speed, the armour's still good despite the massive weak commander's hatch- but the first 2 guns are shockingly bad. I can't hope to damage half the tanks above tier 6 that I get mixed with in games. I'm having to free XP myself to the first decent gun.

I've also resumed my grind up the British light/medium line. I'm almost at tier 5, and I'll be attempting to get further as a clan I've recently joined prefers it's members to use British vehicles. I may also take the Brit SPG line up again, but then I might start neglecting my favourite tanks.....choices, choices.

Didn't know this thread was here. Been playing since the closed beta days. I bounce around with what I play - presently concentrating on a US T37 - close the the M41 but having a blast in it. Only bought two premium tanks - TOG (HMS Caveat Emptor) in a sale and E25 after having seen the Ranzar TMNT video.

Finally managed to grind enough free XP for the 77mm gun on the AT8- it's much better than the initial 2 guns, however my M36 Jackson is still a favourite. Love that TD with it's glorious 90mm gun. It's the KV killer, I've taken so many of those Russian heavies out with it :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.