M_P

Gun picture thread

4406 posts in this topic

I'd be fine with buying from any of the above companies really.

Shell eject is great for Milsim and if your playing inside, apart from what you need loads of money to keep buying the shells! its more of a "look what I got" gun more then anything.

This is a very long second ;)

And I'm told the plastic shells are very cheap, less than $10 for 30. That's worth it in my book

IF there was a reliable shell electing system that performed as well as high end gbbr's then I would be interested. I believe its inevitable to happen at some point too.

It wouldn't be my go to rifle, however it would be brilliant for milsim :)

Shell eject is great for Milsim and if your playing inside, apart from what you need loads of money to keep buying the shells! its more of a "look what I got" gun more then anything. As promised my Glocks!

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

what do you guys think?

They are TM's just upgraded with metal slide and some other internals, like 150% slide spring, 150% hammer spring etc. They are basically look a likes of Bad Boys 2 (Will Smith) and The Dark Knight (The Joker)

My gut feeling is TM.

Also one of those glocks has had the slide racked... just sayin ;)

Edit: too late.... And the glock in the dark knight is an 18c :D I want one

I don't really like the compacts or the subcompacts, so I think I'll just get a 17 and an 18c and leave it at that :P

I guess, I just don't like them enough to want to buy one. Maybe a 19, but I'd rather have a 17.

looking good!

you could look very bad boys II with them!

yea he did, and Will Smith (Mike Lowrey) had two silver 17s in BB2

Haha, OMG I'v been planking them and they are so good! Accurate up2 25-30m! Not 100% ofc. But the range as well, well worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Very nice, not sure if the weathering on the M9 is intentional or not but it looks good :)

Not sure about the scope though, I think an aimpoint, EOtech or Acog would suit it better?

Food for thought :P

I like the weathered look, and yeah, the scope looks a little weird. Like the stock and rails though :P

I'm half-looking for an ACOG for my M4, want it to mount straight onto carry handle. Any recommendations? Not too dear though, I've gotta buy new internals for it soon.

kerby91 likes this

Try ACM Acogs, you can get them pretty cheaply second hand sometimes.

I'm going to be after an Acog and an Aimpoint for my rifles soon, maybe another EOtech

scope im just trying out. i do agree it does look strange but if it helps me spot who to shoot at a little better then ill stick with it :D

to explain the one mount scope.. with the rail being as it is. i cant get the scope back far enough to see through it correctly. and the lipo with mosfet is all in the stock tube. so i have to keep the stock all the way back

as for the m9 when i bought it it was all plastic. gave it to a friend and hes swapped it for a metal frame and slide. basically giving me a full metal m9 :D

cant complain really

i was planning on making my own custom silencer to cover the outer barrel. just for looks but still debating that

EDIT: No idea what make the CASV is, got it from one of the locals at NSC

My current main weapon,

JG SR-25 with CA M203 and reflex sight.

For some reason it's appallingly accurate!

I absolutely love this gun, it is too much for CQB (even without the launcher!) however so I need to pick up something at the arms fair on the 9th.

post-1498-1317391658_thumb.jpg