Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Landwarrior airsoft

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

shortman

shortman

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

• Guns: PTS RM4 CQB
    WE M&P9 SAI
    ICS MP5A5

• Loadouts: WAS Ricas (multicam)
    Pcs mtp ubacs
    Pcs mtp combats
    or
    Jeans and a longsleeve top

• Sites: Ucap sites
    The mall
    Airbourne airsoft sites
    Okto8 sites
Posted my fualty acog off to them over a month ago. They didnt bother to let me know they had it (glad i sent it tracked) they then told me it wasnt fualty atal and they will send it back...........still no acog?! Absolutley sh*t company! Fast enough to take money couldnt care less with fualty products. Will be onto trading standards next.
Steven Wright's law: " If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something."

Dentonboy

Dentonboy

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

• Guns: TM M4 MWS plus a whole lot more*..!

*Pistols, lots of pistols.

• Loadouts: TAD Gear, Patagonia PCU, MARPAT Woodland and Multicam.

• Sites: Ace Combat, Dog-Tag, CSW, R.I.F.T Defilade.

Bought some (reading) magazines and a sling off of them on Black Friday. All had arrived by Monday, and was emailed advising about an OOS item within an hour of ordering.

Would be happy to buy from them again.

Dentonboy - Est. 1982

Sitting Duck

Sitting Duck

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3557 posts

• Guns: WAY TOO MANY
    (i need serious help)

• Loadouts: Camping with lots of ammo/mags

• Sites: Tactical Warfare London/Surrey

They are good - just wish they would stop emailing me tempting vouchers that don't bloody work !!!!

1Bc69yl.jpg

Yeah well when I return to my basket with my previous stuff in there - no friggin' discount is there :(

best voucher yet was one that said I ain't spent enough - add more, nope

ffs I put a grand in my basket and still not spent enough !!!!

look I like toy guns but even I gotta draw the line somewhere chaps

tumblr_n9qk0cQbbv1r60h6bo3_250.gif

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow

New players - please - pretty please read the guides first in New Players Section

An absolute must read is this one:

http://www.airsoft-f...a-tight-budget/

&

http://www.airsoft-f...se/#entry232449

plus a search is less keystrokes that creating same ol' new posts again & again - what to buy etc....

Aengus

Aengus

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• Guns: We xdm
    TM M&P 9

• Loadouts: All black pistol only ninja

• Sites: Double Tap airsoft
No indication of opening times over the holidays on website - went to store, it was closed and still even no indication of opening times their. Not impressed

I prefer the dressing up as opposed to naked airsoft  :) 

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

No indication of opening times over the holidays on website - went to store, it was closed and still even no indication of opening times their. Not impressed

12391860_10153372319655028_3262771755390

:P Didn't even need to join facebook (link bottom right on LWA.com).

Thread title police.

Aengus

Aengus

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• Guns: We xdm
    TM M&P 9

• Loadouts: All black pistol only ninja

• Sites: Double Tap airsoft

:P Didn't even need to join facebook (link bottom right on LWA.com).

Didn't see anything on their website so assumed it was open, didn't bother checking facebook at the time

I prefer the dressing up as opposed to naked airsoft  :) 

team flex

team flex

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

• Guns: G&G CM16 Carbine,
    TM M4A1
    HFC G17,

• Loadouts: standard issue kit

• Sites: UW limpsfield

THE MALL - soon

anyone having problems with LWA's site? for some reason whenever i click airsoft rifles it only shows 7 rifles, not sure why. all the departments are there and if you click them individually, but i always liked how their website was laid out but not sure why this is happening, checked if i have any "special selections" which i don't. anyone else having this problem?

gif_300x200_dd640c.gif

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

MrMcG

MrMcG

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Guns: WE Scar-H GBBR
    GHK G5 GBBR
    KWA Vector GBBR
    Cybergun FNX GBBP

• Loadouts: OPS Multicam Black
    Haley Strategic Coyote D3CR H and D3CR
    Viper Battle Belt

• Sites: Epsom - RIP :(
    EAG Dorking
    EAG Longmoor
    Blitz CQB
    Bunker 51

anyone having problems with LWA's site? for some reason whenever i click airsoft rifles it only shows 7 rifles, not sure why. all the departments are there and if you click them individually, but i always liked how their website was laid out but not sure why this is happening, checked if i have any "special selections" which i don't. anyone else having this problem?

If you go into the sub menu called electric rifles it shows all

I think something isn't right though
Itchy Trigger Finger - Shoot first ask questions later

Team Fluffy Unicorns

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

They are good - just wish they would stop emailing me tempting vouchers that don't bloody work !!!!

1Bc69yl.jpg

Yeah well when I return to my basket with my previous stuff in there - no friggin' discount is there :(

Ah man duck, I emailed them about this and got that discount - after that it stopped appearing ... I think they didnt know their server was doing this. :D

Thread title police.

Sacarathe

Sacarathe

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2819 posts

Around March this year I ordered a TRMR in an order totalling £155. LWA sent the wrong colour. When I contacted them about this and they sent out a replacement in the correct colour very quickly - I did indicated that if I couldn't have the colour I needed by the weekend, I would have asked for a refund. It arrived within 48 hrs, and at that point I had two TRMR in my hand. I sent the original back by prepaid UPS label they sent. I applaud their trust be their customers.

Unmatched customer service for sure, and the only airsoft company which has actually stood by their price match policy (unlike others which argued with me and lost £100s in custom).

Furthermore, they are sometimes willing to dispatch to non ukara addresses when the address on the debit/credit card matches instead.

Would absolutely use again if they ever get stock I could use again.

Thread title police.

Infanteer

Infanteer

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

• Guns: 1 X M4 style rifle G and G, CM16
    2 x pistols

• Loadouts: Throw together at this stage but keep an eye out for some pretty outrageous get ups.

I went into LW today and I have to say it was a very good experience. The show room is stocked to the nines, the bloke had to go out the back several times to get things I wanted as I'd jotted down a list off the website. He didn't complain once, even to get one item which I thought was great. Service was friendly, they were engaging, had a great chat, got some awesome advice and the two I saw there seemed to be really nice blokes. The website sales change all the time so some of the items I wanted had gone up slightly but that isn't their fault, I just wasn't expecting that. I told them their site is closest to me but I probably wouldn't be able to go because the public transport (I am new to Scotland) doesn't really go near there, it would be at least three buses plus half hour hump in for me with the gear which I don't mind doing occasionally if needed but not every game day. Turns out they have a shuttle bus which they collect people from their store front for a couple quid so that is great, will definitely be going to their site now!

GothicGhost

GothicGhost

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I bought a shotgun from them a and it was faulty out the box so I returned it and the paid shipping.

The reimplement was also faulty out the box and I had to pay shipping cost this time.

I never got a refund for the original shipping cost or the return cost :)

Never use them again.

Kash

Kash

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

• Guns: Krytac Trident CRB Mk2
    WE G series 17 Custom

• Sites: Skirmish Sherwood Forest/Nottingham
Chase it. As it was doa your legally entitled to all return costs

0 user(s) are reading this topic