Report Scammers here

Tackle

Yeah, I got a message from the same guy. Checked the feedback and saw he was a scammer.

I got a PM from a user just arrived called graysonrech. Claimed his friend had the gun I was looking for, asked me to email him.

email was [email protected], don't know if it's someone who's been here previously.

3 hours ago, Apharmd said:

Yeah, I got a message from the same guy. Checked the feedback and saw he was a scammer.

I got a PM from a user just arrived called graysonrech. Claimed his friend had the gun I was looking for, asked me to email him.

email was [email protected], don't know if it's someone who's been here previously.

Definitely a scammer. This is what a Google search of that e mail address brings up

Screenshot_20240822-145344_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3403ad667e7cde191a70c50cba64ed45.jpg

To me if a username has a name in it and that name isn't in the e mail address that's a massive red flag

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Apharmd said:

I've got rid of him (but he'll be back🤬), I don't think I've heard of anyone who's had a pm saying "my mate/uncle etc has what you're after, email him at xxxx xxxx.com" who actually got what they wanted ?

Hi mate, 

Just stuck a wanted for a TMC plate frame and had an account respond. 22 hours old, posting images of a previously finished advert. Acc name is @Keyhs

• Supporters

@Larryoutf is gone 🖕

I wonder how many other profiles he has here ?