Game Changer- Every second counts

jiadyi.airsoft

Airsoft industry is like competing consumers' budget and time against the other entertainment industries, one of them is gaming.

Gamers fond of shooting games incline to get a high reflash rate display to gain high frames per second, FPS, advantage.

Now, same thing applies to modern AEGs  equipped with electronic trigger, ETU, and MOSFET, which exploit pre-cocking technology and switch gate protection from excessive current, enhancing trigger responsiveness and overall durability.

Please click the above 60 sec reel to see the story of QQ and TT.

Happy weekend

0-Cover.jpg

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft
typo

• jiadyi.airsoft changed the title to Game Changer- Every second counts
  • Supporters

Careful guys, not entirely convinced this new member is genuine, clicking the vid might be a trojan. 

@Jedi_Master ?

Posted (edited)
On 20/04/2024 at 23:30, Tackle said:

Careful guys, not entirely convinced this new member is genuine, clicking the vid might be a trojan. 

@Jedi_Master ?

Dear Tackle,

I just joined this forum, you may check my Bio, and I am real, not any robot with annoying message. Besides, the link was from our official channel in YouTube, nothing to worry about me, pls. 😂

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft
typo

• Supporters
58 minutes ago, jiadyi.airsoft said:

Airsoft industry is like competing consumers' budget and time against the other entertainment industries, one of them is gaming.

Gamers fond of shooting ganes incline to get a high reflash rate display to gain high frame per second, FPS. advantage.

To me, that all sounds like bollocks, hence why until someone reputable vouches for you, I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

Have a nice day 😏

Posted (edited)

Frankly, perhaps you have a bad experience or suffered from internet scam before.
Since I have made announcement and established my profile including Youtube, facebook and IG links for you guys to verify on your own devices.

So if you still be so skeptical, I can do nothing about it, pal.
Thanks for your time. 😂

On 21/04/2024 at 00:05, Tackle said:

To me, that all sounds like bollocks, hence why until someone reputable vouches for you, I'll trust you as far as I can throw you.

Have a nice day 😏

Hmm...let me ask my clients in UK to see if they can vouch for me, since I have no idea it's a necessity to join the forum to have a UK dealer/person to vouch for me. Jeez...

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, DanBow said:

I clicked on it and it played the video. Didnt have a clue what was going on though. Lol

Dear DanBow,

Can't thank you enough for clarification for me. Much appreciated! 😇

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft

1 minute ago, jiadyi.airsoft said:

Dear DanBow,

Can't thank you enough to clarify for me. Much appreciated! 😇

Just looked at your website too. Seems legit. Theres no option to purchase directly from you, are you the manufacturer or a distributor?

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, jiadyi.airsoft said:

Frankly, I don't know what's wrong with you, perhaps you have a bad experience or suffered from internet scam before.
Since I have made announcement and established my profile including Youtube, facebook and IG links for you guys to verify on your own devices.

So if you still be so skeptical, I can do nothing about it, pal.
Thanks for your time. 😂

Hmm...let me ask my clients in UK to see if they can vouch for me, since I have no idea it's a necessity to join the forum to have a UK dealer/person to vouch for me. Jeez...

Not a necessity, but we have a lot of unknown entities joining & posting links in their threads, unfortunately more often than not their scammers etc, so as a community we try to look out for each other & raise awareness of possible risks.

Don't take it personally, we just need to be diligent, anyone could join claiming to be xyz & use links that lead elsewhere. 

Posted (edited)
On 21/04/2024 at 00:32, DanBow said:

Just looked at your website too. Seems legit. Theres no option to purchase directly from you, are you the manufacturer or a distributor?

Thank you, dear DanBow,
We are legit dealer serving BTB business, we always put our business clients' interest in the first priority, if you need items, we may check with our UK dealers to see if they can be of help.

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft
typo

Posted (edited)
On 21/04/2024 at 00:37, Tackle said:

Not a necessity, but we have a lot of unknown entities joining & posting links in their threads, unfortunately more often than not their scammers etc, so as a community we try to look out for each other & raise awareness of possible risks.

Don't take it personally, we just need to be diligent, anyone could join claiming to be xyz & use links that lead elsewhere. 

Dear Tackle, 

I can see your misgivings, since the media section allows people to share what they saw or liked through footage or picture, especially a mentor here pointed out some guidance if people want to increase views in their own YouTube channels, so I joined and shared our reels here. so please kindly understand, we're sincere and serious and would show respect to anyone in the forum.

None taken, thanks for your explanation, pal.   

On 21/04/2024 at 00:56, DanBow said:

Who are your UK dealers?

Dear DanBow, if possible, I would like to get your PM and tend not to disclose here publicly, I pray for your understand. 

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft
typo

They say if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, but gives off that uncanny vibe, it is probably chatGPT dabbling in phishing...

...or, a seriously unqualified marketing VP at some Taiwanese toy gun dealership came up with some AI generated marketing campaign and thinks it is a good idea.

(Looks like they are a real shop, see google image, so I'd give them some benefit of the doubt)

spacer.png

--

PS any affiliation with the UK retailer JD Airsoft?

Posted (edited)
On 21/04/2024 at 01:38, Pseudotectonic said:

They say if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, but gives off that uncanny vibe, it is probably chatGPT dabbling in phishing...

...or, a seriously unqualified marketing VP at some Taiwanese toy gun dealership came up with some AI generated marketing campaign and thinks it is a good idea.

(Looks like they are a real shop, see google image, so I'd give them some benefit of the doubt)

spacer.png

--

PS any affiliation with the UK retailer JD Airsoft?

Dear sir,

Using AI is just a tool making people to communicate their ideas. I don't see any forbidden rule to refrain people from using AI video/pics here in this forum,please calm down.

Thanks for your posting , it is our company front gate in New Taipei City, Taiwan. 

Just wanna to show our ideas in a casual way, no offense, I'll respect every comment, thank you.

On 21/04/2024 at 02:00, Dan Robinson said:

How do you expect to sell stuff if you don't publicly disclose where its sold?

Hi, dear Danbow,

I thought retail costumers can approach their nearby airsoft shop first inquiring relatable merchandise first, and we are happy to inform you our UK partners in PM. Thanks for replying.

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft

4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

The words game changer appears in the thread title

Me:michael-jackson-meme.png.f8f0d95a3c7b1c9019c6a135abda1bf0.png

Thank for reviewing.

Though the phrase " Game changer " first showed up as a marketing slogan 6 years ago as one of our partners, ICS, launching their exclusive SSS ETU built in AEG, when most of AEG were like stone age products. I appreciate their great work.

I think it pays since their idea becomes a mainstream on airsoft battlefield. Thank you.

36 minutes ago, jiadyi.airsoft said:

Dear sir,

Using AI is just a tool making people to communicate their ideas. I don't see any forbidden rule to refrain people from using AI video/pics here in this forum,please calm down.

Thanks for your posting , it was our company gate in New Taipei City, Taiwan. 

Just wanna to show our ideas in a casual way,no offense, I'll respect every comment, thank you.

"Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should" springs to mind.

Given that AI content is in its infancy and that it has been used to misrepresent companies, their products and services, it's not unreasonable for people to raise suspicions.

As you claim to be a B2B dealer, you should surely be aware that trust and a good reputation are hard to build but easy to lose.

Telling people to "calm down" when bad actors are a reality (not saying or implying you are one) isn't conducive to building that good reputation.

5 hours ago, Galvatron said:

"Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should" springs to mind.

Given that AI content is in its infancy and that it has been used to misrepresent companies, their products and services, it's not unreasonable for people to raise suspicions.

As you claim to be a B2B dealer, you should surely be aware that trust and a good reputation are hard to build but easy to lose.

Telling people to "calm down" when bad actors are a reality (not saying or implying you are one) isn't conducive to building that good reputation.

If the content of my reel makes people sick or feel offended, I shall apologize for sure, and the forum managers will judge and kick me off, I think every thing is under the sun.

I already made myself clear in my profile and sent regards as a new member in relatable section in the forum,if people can kindly spend some time checking me out before sending suspicious comments, I would be very appreciated. 

Just as a BTB dealer, we only focus on products and ideas itself, every dealer can access to these fine products even from other channels, not limited to JiaDyi, I don't want to get involved in local arguments among channels, we only try to tell story of product itself.  Thank you.

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

It's really refreshing to see new slogans such as game changer being used in airsoft, I really can't think of a time where that has been used before I praise you for being the first 

No wait, that is complete bollocks 

If you are a dealer, manufacturer or distributor and you've come here to the consumer, why the fuck are you keeping who you are supplying to a secret?

Do you not know how business works? 

Attached was from one of our agent brand, ICS, when they launched CXP-MMR series 6 years ago.
"Be a game-changer" was a slogan used then, when there were not many AEGs built with ETU and MOSFET,which I would call products from stone age.

I also wrote an article published here, six years ago.

https://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/?s=JiaDyi+Game+Changer

Though it's not a new idea anymore, but to those new hands in Airsoft games, at least, they'll learn the history.

Thank you.

p.s. Like I said, there's no need for me to get involved in the local dogfight, everyone can approach your ideal shops to experience these fine products. And if they don't have, we welcome them to contact us to fullfill gamers' need.

ics mmr be a game changer.jpg

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Pseudotectonic said:

What manufacturing capability do you have?

Or are you just distributors?

We have no intention to compete with our branded factory partners like WE/ICS/SRC/KWA/KSC/KWC/KA/Poseidon/HFC/Bolt/Ascend/EMG....though JiaDyi has been keeping strong partnership with supply-chain partners. (source: https://www.jiadyi.com/brands )

So international distributor is our domain business, we combine business customers' purchasing need and, coordinate individually their various shipments in one stop.

Besides, we also execute OEM business on a global scale, some international famous brands entrust their custom procurement through JiaDyi.

Edited by jiadyi.airsoft