Anyone bought from Sixmm

Jo1906

Hey, as above really. Just wanting to know if anyone has experience of this site and whether it’s legit or not ? 

Alex 

Yeah, I got a gearbox for my HoneyBadger from them, only issue was customs opened the package & managed to replace the tan pistol grip with a feckin scented candle.

4 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

Many orders , no complaints 

Same, I've used them several times with no issues.

• Supporters

Was a bit worried about my last order from them, as order to dispatch took longer then normal, but everything went smoothly in the end

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

Yeah, I got a gearbox for my HoneyBadger from them, only issue was customs opened the package & managed to replace the tan pistol grip with a feckin scented candle.

What??? Lol

38 minutes ago, Shamal said:

What??? Lol

Yup, ordered the gearbox & a tan grip for my HB, was a bit confused by the candle. after a few emails/messages to sixmm & a trawl of their website (no candles for sale) I concluded that customs mucked it up when checking the contents.

I assumed someone's Grannie got a pistol grip for Xmas, hope they wanted a tan one.

Ooof. They're extremely dodgy buy at your own risk.

Mixed bag of experience here, thank you to everyone for your insight. 

I ordered stock panels from them. I eventually had to get PayPal involved to look into the matter since the parts had not shown up. Not recommended.

Much to echo the above, ordered with them twice as they had things I couldn’t find anywhere else in stock (On the same site)

First order took roughly 10 days to be shipped out, then a good few weeks for delivery. One of the items I had ordered was missing, thankfully it was only a couple of quid. 

Second order never got sent out, and responses to emails was non existent so PayPal disputed for the refund.