Ruger Mini 14

BigStew

• Supporters

Interesting🤔, wonder if it'll be a decent enough quality to drop something else in to the shell ? 

12 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Interesting🤔, wonder if it'll be a decent enough quality to drop something else in to the shell ? 

i have a real steel folding stock i will be trying to remount it. 

Id love a proper Mini14, the thread title got me excited. This doesnt look to be a practical skirmish weapon sadly. 

Come on Cyma... get on it!

• Supporters

Wait a minute…. A shell ejecting AEG … 

I do hope there is a way to drop the shell bit as it’s gunna make this a wall hanger imho

Will be interested to see what kind of gearbox arrangement they have in these. Hopefully the wait between a shell ejector and a skirmishable model isn't as long as the K98K. 

• 3 months later...

Anyone get the FCW mini14 in the end? Seems to me that the mech will be using the shells as a defacto nozzle and that there will be no separate retracting nozzle. Is that right? In which case, changing GB for a standard design would be ‘challenging’. That aside, probably no hop either. Not impossible though. 

54 minutes ago, Biarnred said:

Anyone get the FCW mini14 in the end? Seems to me that the mech will be using the shells as a defacto nozzle and that there will be no separate retracting nozzle. Is that right? In which case, changing GB for a standard design would be ‘challenging’. That aside, probably no hop either. Not impossible though. 

It's been delayed repeatedly.