Action Hobbies Boneyard - possible buyer's remorse ;)

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have the JG G3 mc51 ( I think) it's not full size but so far hasn't let me down.

Other than my own stupidity (shim holding off the CUL 😱😂) it's been great. I've added a longer outer barrel from a ps90 to make it bigger. 

PXL_20231206_213554749.MP.jpg

The MC51 was the G3 version I wanted, but I have to say the long battle rifle thang feels GOOOOD

Totally impractical, but good 😁

I've got a Jg T3 MC51 that I've yet to skirmish but getting it inspired me to get the West German Field Gear, it's a cheap AEG but feels pretty good and fires at 1.08j 339.9fps on .2's

Now wondering if it's butt stock would fit the G3A4 I have to make a 'proper' G3, along with my other unfinished pew plans it'll need to wait until I can be arsed.

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

getting it inspired me to get the West German Field Gear

If you want a correct loadout to go with it then go with British 80's SF gear. The MC51 was developed for use in Northern Ireland by FR Ordnance 

5 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

If you want a correct loadout to go with it then go with British 80's SF gear. The MC51 was developed for use in Northern Ireland by FR Ordnance 

Find the video on YouTube called "the automatic flash bang dispenser" by Ian at forgotten weapons.... 😱😱😱😱😂

Short for use inside vehicles....😱🤯

Edited by Egon_247

3 hours ago, Egon_247 said:

Find the video on YouTube called "the automatic flash bang dispenser" by Ian at forgotten weapons.... 😱😱😱😱😂

Short for use inside vehicles....😱🤯

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

14 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

He should’ve gotten to play the part of the Sommelier in the John Wick franchises 

Wasn't there a petition for that online?

Yeah but you'd have had to take the role off Peter Serafinowicz*, and he deserved an easy payday, IMHO

* Would probably have got more well paid gigs in his career if his name was easier to spell ;)

4 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Peter Serafinowicz

He's one of the biggest names in Hollywood. With 17 letters there's not many bigger

Yes I just stole a Dennis Pennis joke

19 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

The MC51 was developed for use in Northern Ireland by FR Ordnance 

Yeah, I learned that after getting the WG Field gear, no regrets tho as I'm happy with it (especially after getting the belt 'adjusted' to go round my fat gut).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.