Jaeger Precision

novioman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone use or know of a company called Jaeger Precision from Cannock. Been trying to send something back to them and they are very unhelpful and the address on the website is not enough for Royal Mail to be able to deliver to them apparently. Have asked them by email for the proper address but they don’t or won’t answer.  Strange.

5 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

24 Copperkins Road. Cannock. WS12 2NW.

He’s not involved with bespoke anymore.

Messaged him and said I believe this is your address and he came straight back and said it wasn’t.  So I said o.k what is it then, no answer. Stuck in the hands of PayPal, Is this bloke James Parker from Jaeger a complete wanker or what.  Such a simple thing to sort out and he’s being an absolute tool.

• Supporters

To be honest I started looking at this 2.30am, poxy insomnia following surgery, & I can't figure out if he's an unhinged Walt, or a genius in the field of Airsoft, every page associated with jaeger precision & it's various services offered, as well as his apparent (?) "teir one"😏 experience in every field he's ever been involved with is well written & well put together............... But given how hard it is to pin him down on a return address, I'm gonna go with the former, unhinged Walt, & just be astounded by downing street level of hype & bullshit he's put out there. 

Couldn't find any mention of jaeger precision in companies house, so that's another thing that makes question his legitimacy ? 

Sounds like leaving it in the hands of PayPal is your best option. 

16 minutes ago, Tackle said:

To be honest I started looking at this 2.30am, poxy insomnia following surgery, & I can't figure out if he's an unhinged Walt, or a genius in the field of Airsoft, every page associated with jaeger precision & it's various services offered, as well as his apparent (?) "teir one"😏 experience in every field he's ever been involved with is well written & well put together............... But given how hard it is to pin him down on a return address, I'm gonna go with the former, unhinged Walt, & just be astounded by downing street level of hype & bullshit he's put out there. 

Couldn't find any mention of jaeger precision in companies house, so that's another thing that makes question his legitimacy ? 

Sounds like leaving it in the hands of PayPal is your best option. 

Yes I looked at companies house, he’s not there. The address if you do a search for him is not an address that Royal Mail accept, in fact they say jaeger precision is not on there systems. Although if you use Google maps it comes up. A very weird situation. I said to the guy at RM how does he receive any mail then, he said he must give out another address, but why would you do that.  Why mislead people like that, what’s the gain for him.

That address is on street view.

It has a box trailer on drive with busfest written on it and some other writing.

3 minutes ago, Shamal said:

That address is on street view.

It has a box trailer on drive with busfest written on it and some other writing.

Royal Mail won’t accept anything on Google street view, if it’s not on there systems it doesn’t exist?

I believe the information Wavey_Gravey gave me is spot on with the address, but this guy James Parker is just being a dick saying it’s not.

The fact that the only message he replied to was to deny that's his address then I think you've found him.

Also here's his fb page if it helps

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=598451958

Edit: the link above shows his employer is a company called Car360. You could try ringing him there

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, novioman said:

Royal Mail won’t accept anything on Google street view, if it’s not on there systems it doesn’t exist?

I believe the information Wavey_Gravey gave me is spot on with the address, but this guy James Parker is just being a dick saying it’s not.

Send a dog turd in a special delivery, see if he signs for it😂😈

23 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

The fact that the only message he replied to was to deny that's his address then I think you've found him.

Also here's his fb page if it helps

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=598451958

Edit: the link above shows his employer is a company called Car360. You could try ringing him there

See he calls himself grumpy cat on Facebook, grumpy twat might be more appropriate 

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, novioman said:

See he calls himself grumpy cat on Facebook, grumpy twat might be more appropriate 

What about the various review sites, compareawanker.com or whatever their called, find jaeger on one of those & give him a shit one, with him being such a captain of industry, he'll respond then lol

18 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Send a dog turd in a special delivery, see if he signs for it😂😈

I prefer something like this. 

https://www.prankpresents.co.uk/

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

What about the various review sites, compareawanker.com or whatever their called, find jaeger on one of those & give him a shit one, with him being such a captain of industry, he'll respond then lol

Getting in contact with him is not a problem, mobile, email, contact page all available. What I don’t have is his address, the one you get when you Google him is not a proper mailing address according to Royal Mail, and his website doesn’t have an address or any terms & conditions and he won’t give his correct address.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, novioman said:

Getting in contact with him is not a problem, mobile, email, contact page all available. What I don’t have is his address, the one you get when you Google him is not a proper mailing address according to Royal Mail, and his website doesn’t have an address or any terms & conditions and he won’t give his correct address.

Yeah I got that, but if he's not prepared to "play the game", then maybe turn the thumbscrews a bit to make him comply, he'll get notifications if his business starts getting poor reviews, might be enough to actually do what You want rather than pissing about. 

Yep you could wait for PayPal to find in your favour, assuming he doesn't say "No problem, just get the gear back to me & I'll refund you", & then start pissing about again with bogus addresses that no online courier booking system will accept, so he can waste more time getting his shit together. 

Saying that, have you actually requested a call from PayPal, his address should be on file & I always find that when you've been stitched up in some way, explaining it in person to them is much more productive usually. 

Case in point, wanker on Zin sold me a c02 air pistol, arrived looking great but was faulty, pmd said wanker & his response was "sorry pal, was fine when it left, your problem". 

Opened a dispute, his first response to PayPal was "airgun, not covered under Paypals T&C's, not interested" 

As you can imagine, my reply was "you took the money in the full knowledge it was faulty, knowing its sometimes a grey area with PayPal" 

His response, "I can't handle this harassment, I'm a disabled military veteran with ptsd" 

Then paypal find in his favour & close the dispute. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 🤯

I request a call, get a nice Scottish guy call me back, explain things & ask wtf has his health or former job got to do with the price of fish & chips, & point out that I'm ex forces, currently considered disabled, diagnosed with ptsd, & also being treated for cancer, but there was no way that any of that shit is fuel for a PayPal dispute. 

The guy was gobsmacked, immediately refunded me, then froze the other guys account with a view to checking his entire PayPal history for what they might consider to be fraudulent transactions. 

What a turnaround, just from taking the time to speak to a real person, bit like the old speed cam versus traffic cop scenario, I know who I'd pick every time. 

Anyway, back on topic, nail this fucker to the wall lol

52 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Yeah I got that, but if he's not prepared to "play the game", then maybe turn the thumbscrews a bit to make him comply, he'll get notifications if his business starts getting poor reviews, might be enough to actually do what You want rather than pissing about. 

Yep you could wait for PayPal to find in your favour, assuming he doesn't say "No problem, just get the gear back to me & I'll refund you", & then start pissing about again with bogus addresses that no online courier booking system will accept, so he can waste more time getting his shit together. 

Saying that, have you actually requested a call from PayPal, his address should be on file & I always find that when you've been stitched up in some way, explaining it in person to them is much more productive usually. 

Case in point, wanker on Zin sold me a c02 air pistol, arrived looking great but was faulty, pmd said wanker & his response was "sorry pal, was fine when it left, your problem". 

Opened a dispute, his first response to PayPal was "airgun, not covered under Paypals T&C's, not interested" 

As you can imagine, my reply was "you took the money in the full knowledge it was faulty, knowing its sometimes a grey area with PayPal" 

His response, "I can't handle this harassment, I'm a disabled military veteran with ptsd" 

Then paypal find in his favour & close the dispute. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 🤯

I request a call, get a nice Scottish guy call me back, explain things & ask wtf has his health or former job got to do with the price of fish & chips, & point out that I'm ex forces, currently considered disabled, diagnosed with ptsd, & also being treated for cancer, but there was no way that any of that shit is fuel for a PayPal dispute. 

The guy was gobsmacked, immediately refunded me, then froze the other guys account with a view to checking his entire PayPal history for what they might consider to be fraudulent transactions. 

What a turnaround, just from taking the time to speak to a real person, bit like the old speed cam versus traffic cop scenario, I know who I'd pick every time. 

Anyway, back on topic, nail this fucker to the wall lol

I hadn’t thought of requesting a call to be honest, but a very good idea. Thanks 

27 minutes ago, Fatboy40 said:

@Wavey_Gravey Ta, any idea why?

Full story was he ran/owned Bespoke in Cannock but then sold it to Iwholesales where it operates as a kind of soft retail arm for them.

They moved the business down south where upon the aforementioned commute came in

Also worth noting that he probably isn't on companies house as he is a sole trader not a limited company 

Has Jaeger Precision actually authorised the return but then failed to give you an address to send it to? 

Or is it the case that you have asked to return said item, Jaeger are unwilling to accept the return and so has refused to issue a return address on that basis?

I can't work out if the trader is just messing you around by being evasive or if they are disputing that you have a valid reason to return the goods in the first place, therefore are not going to issue you a return address.

In any case it sounds like poor comms on their side.

6 hours ago, Gunboat Diplomat said:

Has Jaeger Precision actually authorised the return but then failed to give you an address to send it to? 

Or is it the case that you have asked to return said item, Jaeger are unwilling to accept the return and so has refused to issue a return address on that basis?

I can't work out if the trader is just messing you around by being evasive or if they are disputing that you have a valid reason to return the goods in the first place, therefore are not going to issue you a return address.

In any case it sounds like poor comms on their side.

It is the case that I have asked to return an item as is my right if I notify the seller within 14 days of receipt which I did. The item is still sealed in its packaging as when it arrived. Once notified within 14 days you have another 14 days to return an item. He denies I told him, which is a lie as I left him a message on his mobile after ringing several times and getting no answer.  It’s a lot of nonsense for an item costing £30. I can’t understand why he would have an unrecognised  address on his Facebook, and the same when googled, and no address or terms & conditions on his website.

IMG_6757.jpeg

Edited by novioman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.