Anyone played the siege project in Stoke?

concretesnail

11 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

If you can’t be humble enough to take the point and realise these are the site rules then I can’t help you. 

I suspect that you did not mean that to sound arrogant, but it did.

20 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

Ok so you don’t understand the concept joule creep that’s ok.

I’m sorry but your response is beyond logic. You have no understanding of why sites do what they do or are just plain ignorant or as I say again are just looking for an argument. If you can’t be humble enough to take the point and realise these are the site rules then I can’t help you. 

See even Colin finds you funny

• Supporters

@Sneakyduck

I suspect that very long post where you alledgely detail your knowledge of joules/fps vs BB weight etc etc, was actually copied & pasted from another source, but I'll take that as a positive in the hope that you've taken the time to source it,  you'll hopefully absorb some of the info & put it in to practice within your empire. 

As for the rest, I'll wait for someone with a decent reputation within the Airsoft community to give the site a try & hopefully review it afterwards. 

If your doing things right regards to safety, decent Marshalls etc, then I wish you well, all everyone wants is decent well run gamedays that continue to show Airsoft in a positive light. 

14 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

I suspect that you did not mean that to sound arrogant, but it did.

I put facts up but you still won’t accept or understand, I’m not surprised you think I sound arrogant. It’s your last line of defence. Cant attack the rule so attack the man.

1 minute ago, Sneakyduck said:

I put facts up but you still won’t accept or understand, I’m not surprised you think I sound arrogant. It’s your last line of defence. Cant attack the rule so attack the man.

Are you reading the same posts we're all reading?  Nobody is attacking you as a person, only the completely obvious avoidance of answering the question.  Pasting something from a website does nothing to explain the arbitrary limits your site enforces, and shows more that you don't really understand what's going on.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Are you reading the same posts we're all reading?  Nobody is attacking you as a person

I definitely didn't 😜

a6d6d09286c12b8aca2dc199f2c4f2adf3580e48.gif

5 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

Are you reading the same posts we're all reading?  Nobody is attacking you as a person, only the completely obvious avoidance of answering the question.  Pasting something from a website does nothing to explain the arbitrary limits your site enforces, and shows more that you don't really understand what's going on.

All I read is that you guys all want to hurt people on the field that really worries me. You won’t except that hpa has an issue with joule creep and you won’t accept or understand that we only chrono on a .20 bb. You won’t or can’t accept that where hpa is involved that presents an issue. You can’t or won’t accept to mitigate any possibility of your rifle endangering unnecessarily any other person is the correct thing to do. If you can’t or won’t accept that I have the welfare of you or anyone else at the forefront of my mind that worries me. It worries me allot so if I sound arrogant then shame on you. 

4 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I definitely didn't 😜

a6d6d09286c12b8aca2dc199f2c4f2adf3580e48.gif

Rest my case 

14 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

I put facts up but you still won’t accept or understand

I did this too and you would neither accept it or understand. I gave a practical and real-world example of chrono testing that was done to deal with joule creep yet you said it was "beyond logic".

The more you guys respond the worse you look.

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

I did this too and you would neither accept it or understand. I gave a practical and real-world example of chrono testing that was done to deal with joule creep yet you said it was "beyond logic".

Ok ok whataboutery is not a strong basis for an argument. Is that better

Just now, Sneakyduck said:

All I read is that you guys all want to hurt people on the field that really worries me. You won’t except that hpa has an issue with joule creep and you won’t accept or understand that we only chrono on a .20 bb. You won’t or can’t accept that where hpa is involved that presents an issue. You can’t or won’t accept to mitigate any possibility of your rifle endangering unnecessarily any other person is the correct thing to do. If you can’t or won’t accept that I have the welfare of you or anyone else at the forefront of my mind that worries me. It worries me allot so if I sound arrogant then shame on you. 

Classic appeal to emotion. When people disagree with your "rationale", you portray those with dissenting views as wishing to inflict harm on others, thus making you a victim.

5 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

The more you guys respond the worse you look.

To whom? Your echo chamber? You are trying to encourage people to play at your site yet your responses serve to do the opposite. I sincerely do wish your site well though you really could learn about PR and how not to do a Ratner, or hire someone more adept at marketing and promotions.

19 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

So you deny physics? You deny actual facts? The explanation of why we do what we do is put right in front of you and you deny it? Are you a flat earther? 

27 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

You really are overly sensitive aren't you?  I fully understand joule creep; what I do not understand is your bizarre approach of limiting the power output of HPA weapons below that of all others, including GBB.

4 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

So you deny physics? You deny actual facts? The explanation of why we do what we do is put right in front of you and you deny it? Are you a flat earther? 

Oh, get over yourself.

1 minute ago, Colin Allen said:

You really are overly sensitive aren't you?  I fully understand joule creep; what I do not understand is your bizarre approach of limiting the power output of HPA weapons below that of all others, including GBB.

You see that’s the point, you don’t.

Just now, Colin Allen said:

The Dunning-Kruger effect is strong in you.

You really have done an excellent job of ensuring that nobody here will ever play at your site and, if it comes up in conversation, will warn people off.

Good luck with your business empire.

You see you can only attack all I’ve said (if you bothered to actually read it) is all I’m interested in is ensuring your safety and giving you the best time. If that ensures no one comes to

my site, well then I’m bang to rights but at least I’ll sleep well at night knowing that everyone has gone home with their eyesight intact. 

6 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

The Dunning-Kruger effect is strong in you.

You really have done an excellent job of ensuring that nobody here will ever play at your site and, if it comes up in conversation, will warn people off.

Good luck with your business empire.

You see you can only attack all I’ve said (if you bothered to actually read it) is all I’m interested in is ensuring your safety and giving you the best time. If that ensures no one comes to

my site, well then I’m bang to rights but at least I’ll sleep well at night knowing that everyone has gone home with their eyesight intact. 

Anyone else want to bad mouth a site they have never been too or a bloke who’s only out to ensure your safety and enjoyment. Anyone please step up.

39 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

You haven't explained anything you'vepasted a nothing burger.   You've dodged ducked dived and dipped.  Why have you come to the number you have come to?

Why have you not (unless I've missed something) not restricted GBBRs?

47 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

we only chrono on a .20 bb.

I mean, this explains it I guess. Your unwillingness to test 4 potential bbs weights means anyone with HPA now has to endure a penalty. What's stopping you testing on 0.28s? Have a few spare just for HPA users if it's a cost issue. You can't joule creep when you're already using the max weight limit on ammo. 

13 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

You haven't explained anything you'vepasted a nothing burger.   You've dodged ducked dived and dipped.  Why have you come to the number you have come to?

Why have you not (unless I've missed something) not restricted GBBRs?

You’re just posting for the sake of it bud. You’ve been totally outclassed by everyone on this thread btw we are talking about HPA’s but if you’d bothered to read my posts GBBRs are also covered. Thanks for your understanding 

6 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

You’re just posting for the sake of it bud. You’ve been totally outclassed by everyone on this thread btw we are talking about HPA’s but if you’d bothered to read my posts GBBRs are also covered. Thanks for your understanding 

Well seeing as though I don’t know peoples builds it’s best educated endeavour. When there’s a National calibration Center we’re you take your riffsto get tested then give me a certificate to tell me how much over volumes you are then I can give you an exact number. Until then here we are!

Edited by Sneakyduck
Clarification

6 minutes ago, Sneakyduck said:

Well seeing as though I don’t know peoples builds it’s best educated guess. When there’s a National calibration Center we’re you take your riffsto get tested then give me a certificate to tell me how much over volumes you are then I can give you an exact number. Until then here we are!

I assume you meant to quote me. And tbh I'm not sure what you're even going on about with this. If you're "only testing on 0.2s" I assume you provide ammo at chrono? Meaning if you provide 0.28s, there's nowhere for the gun that's being test to joule creep to. If they're using weight over 0.28s that's a different rule broken, and not something that would be exclusive to HPA

4 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

I assume you meant to quote me. And tbh I'm not sure what you're even going on about with this. If you're "only testing on 0.2s" I assume you provide ammo at chrono? Meaning if you provide 0.28s, there's nowhere for the gun that's being test to joule creep to. If they're using weight over 0.28s that's a different rule broken, and not something that would be exclusive to HPA

We test on .20 so if you put a point .28 and your sufficiently over volumed then you could be a danger to others. Is that what you meant to say? 

Just now, Sneakyduck said:

We test on .20 so if you put a point .28 and your sufficiently over volumed then you could be a danger to others. Is that what you meant to say? 

So just test on 0.28s and don't have a weird handicap on some players.