Looking for a gun 👀

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anybody know where I might find a Tokyo Marui p90 ver.LLENN? It’s very pink, I’d love one, can’t seem to find one anywhere, only found on eBay for over £1000.

IMG_5602.jpeg

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but... unfortunately you're going to realistically pay fairly close to that -- they were a limited run, some time ago.

You'd save a lot of money (and have a much better chance of the whole "pink P90" thing) picking up a regular P90, and painting it -- I know it's not the same *at all,* but it's definitely more accessible, both in stock and without costing an arm and a leg :D

Even the Vorpal Bunny can go for £400-500+, so you're going to struggle enough to find the pink P90, never mind for a significantly lower price... You'll likely be paying 2-3x the original purchase price, basically down to the limited run and relative rarity / infrequency of them coming up for sale these days.

Edited by TacticalWaifu

• Supporters

As the knowledgeable member above says, they're silly money with no discernible quality advantages, get yourself a regular model & get creative, pink is easily achievable, seen some great hello kitty paintjobs for example, look up forum member @Druid799 profile, he's got some great "alternative" paintjobs with a pink in them, he's very manly lol😜.

Or there's professional painters such as @GearTech, he's been a bit quiet lately but he's done some amazing work, even throwing pink in the mix it'll be the talk of any site, in a good way lol😎

Unfortunately unless you want to pay silly money your options are the one posted above or buy a regular colour one and get creative with the rattle cans. Personally I'd go for the latter as you can get creative with different shades of pink 

The thing that makes me laugh is all of the previous replies could have been of folks offering their unicorns to the OP

and they haven’t been back since posting 😂

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

12 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

The thing that makes me laugh is all of the previous replies could have been of folks offering their unicorns to the OP

and they haven’t been back since posting 😂

I'm not offering her one, I'm still on the (long) hunt for one myself 😂 -- just sharing the realistic sadness that it'll be $$$$$$, or spray a regular P90 (heresy IMO, but an option nevertheless) :D

For about half the price you could get the likes of the Krytac P90, which would I'd imagine handle green gas, etc. better than the TM... 🤷‍♀️

Would it be wrong to make a comment about women wanting something 19 inches long, pink and battery powered?

On 23/07/2023 at 21:49, JinxDuh said:

Double bell have a clone of both the P90 & the Vorpal but sadly both are… hideous, to say the least. I was pretty disappointed when I saw the VB in person. They didn’t even bother to add the white lines

Yup, pretty mediocre for a pink one like that. Has the basic form, but none of the detail. Still, at ~£100, there's much less worry about dropping or scratching it :P

You'd be better Cerakoting a Detonics .45 or something.

12 minutes ago, Pseudotectonic said:

May be able to get away with Rit Dye

Someone dyed their polymer magazine pink

It might not be as bright pink as the TM, but might get it close enough for your own satisfaction

Thank you for sharing this. I’m about to have a plethora of randomly coloured mags now 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.