Newbie in Tamworth area looking for help

Strikehard1147

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Im not only a newbie to Airsoft but a newbie to Tamworth in general. 

i moved up from essex a few years back and have switched from paintball to airsoft as i got fed up of the speedballers. 

looking to make friends and find the best places to play any advice  on where to go would be brilliant 

Hi mate, theres a site in Rugeley called Stormforce & another in Penkridge called Frontier. They will be the closest to you in Staffs; not sure what's over in Warwickshire. Theres one in Wolverhampton owned by Ace Airsoft too.

Welcome!

Went to the snowdome in Tamworth a few times but that's all I can help with in terms of your area.

Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here, you'll hopefully find the peeps at your local site are equally as friendly - go as a rental but play fair and you'll soon earn some respect as a player rather than a member of a stag do.

Oh, definitely rent for a bit as it helps in so many ways - a) to make sure you actually like it, b) to sort your UKARA out and c) it stops you impulse buying a two-tone Ares and then regretting it.

While I'm on, best get a plug in for @GAMBLE's YT channel 👍

Hi @Strikehard1147 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started, watch your bank balance, play by the rules and have fun! 👍

Thanks @Madhouse for the mention. 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.