Does Italy fall into the UK idea? LOL

truckinthumper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

presumably there's gonna be some barrier to fun in the way of actually using it

Business rates are the big whammy in the UK.  As soon as you have a roof, you get mugged for eye-watering sums, and it's hard to argue that a site is derelict while it's in commercial use.

Oof, I wonder if CQB sites are going to be telling players to bring torches this winter, rather than turning the lights on.

Mhm...Venice...

A decent 5h drive for me, the article talks about legal issues with the place so I expect it to stay abandoned forever. Playing in there might be cool, but I don't think anyone really wants to own such place. Plus with our Justice system it's basically asking for trouble.

Safety hazards everywhere, getting the place back on track is gonna be unimaginable levels of expensive and after that, it's gonna be a nightmare for insurance. 

Also, if a burglar or a random dickhead decides to break in and injure himself doing so, he can sue the fuck out of the owner (and the owner's gonna lose 101% of the times, go figure).

I'd class it as "a place that couldn't" regarding Airsoft.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.