can anyone recommend a good DMR with an FPS of 350?

xollob

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Apparently they use them as a "less than lethal" weapon. Despite having killed quite a few people with it.

didn't think the Israelis would have fell for the zip-22 marketing hype.....

18 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Actually speaking of MED's too.....

I really want to see what happens if you run up to a sniper/DMR player who doesn't have a sidearm. I like to think they'd start frantically backpedalling, trying to get 30M away but it's airsoft, so they'd probably shoot you regardless.

Depends. The way I play, I just stay totally still and let them run past me while I pretend to be part of the woodland, because if they've spotted me they've probably already hit me, since I tend to use spots that are great for concealment, but piss-poor for cover, or I've bugged out long ago 🌳

I think you're right. Most of the time they just shoot. Sometimes they even apologise, but not always. I also had one run up to me and say knife kill though (a guy with a bolt action and an MED of 30m) after I hit him with my pistol once and he didn't take the hit (unfortunately it misfired on the follow up shots because it was very cold). That's also against the rules at my local site, because it could really quickly devolve into a bit of a slap fight when the other person parries and counter attacks like I had to stop myself from doing 😂

Edited by Impulse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.