CYMA CM028U (AK Tactical)

Ebeneezer Goode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

it's an ak with a galil stock and some generic polymer furniture?

ironically the right folder is a good idea for a siderail optic, except it doesn't have a siderail.

as a general rule cyma ak's tend to be solid enough, not amazing but as @Samurai says a workhorse do-what-you need-it-to kind of gun.

2 minutes ago, Ebeneezer Goode said:

I actually like plastic bodies, less weight y'see.

Yep, then it should be a safe bet.

Gearbox probably isn't as strong or refined as their more expensive offerings but will do the job 😉👍

Edited by EDcase

I have two.  The fixed stock is a loan out/spare, the underfolder is one of my favourite rifs.  It's well used and a little bit bent here and there due to falling over a few times (including full pelt into a bloody tree).   I would have cried if one my 'nice' guns were in this state, but bar the hop rubber It's 100% factory.   The fixed stock is 100% factory and still in excellent nick after being dropped and drowned by various school/college/cadet mates of my lads.  

Amazing value for money.  Lightweight pressed bean tin body if memory serves. I can check when I get home if you like.  You may have to remind me via pm mind.

• Supporters

I’ve got one TM recoil AK and 5 Cyma AK’s(don’t judge me it’s an addiction) and a spattering of other makes but bang for your buck I honestly believe you won’t get a better AK platform for the price , wether plastic bodied or metal . As to the ‘plastic V metal’ debate to be fair there’s not many brands on the market that’ll hold up to even a quarter of the abuse a real gun will take so does it really matter if it’s polymer of metal ? 👍

No judgement here, airsoft RIFs are like guitars, motorbikes or screwdrivers, you can never have too many...

I'm honestly pretty nonplussed by metal bodies. Yes, it's more realistic, but I'm not looking for realism. For me, practicality is key, and plastic is lighter and cheaper so it wins the day. Just my preference.

My UAR is essentially internally an AK wrapped up in a 25th century casing... or as I like to think of it, it's a Lada underneath a Pelican Dropship. I just fancy an AK as it's something a bit different/foreign to appeal to my inner Commie, and a massive capacity magazine. Plus I've tried a CYMA AK and they are excellent shooters.

Also on the want list are an XR5 and a Deagle of some sort however waiting on UKARA coning through plus depends on whatevers in stock so no rush...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.