airsoft things you don't understand

Adolf Hamster

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This thread does seem odd. Tbh as long as what other people do does not affect my weekend / game day then fill your boots. All I ask is you adhere to the rules and take your hits and im happy. Outside of that, if you wanna collect guns, patches, wear a hoody, run high caps, run low caps or whatever, its your hobby, if you're happy then who am I or anyone else to judge

Edit - And in regards to the thread title (not that the comment was aimed at me but its currently a slow work day...) Why do we need to understand? If it makes the person happy doing X, Y or Z...then it shouldn't matter really

Edited by SgtTalbert

15 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Oh, I understood the assignment.

Most of the thread though is people complaining about how other people choose to behave. Like not getting that people can just collect airsoft stuff and not actually use it...

I can’t help it that my smooth brain can’t understand it 😔.

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

This thread does seem odd. Tbh as long as what other people do does not affect my weekend / game day then fill your boots. All I ask is you adhere to the rules and take your hits and im happy. Outside of that, if you wanna collect guns, patches, wear a hoody, run high caps, run low caps or whatever, its your hobby, if you're happy then who am I or anyone else to judge

Edit - And in regards to the thread title (not that the comment was aimed at me but its currently a slow work day...) Why do we need to understand? If it makes the person happy doing X, Y or Z...then it shouldn't matter really

I mean, if the content of the thread was things like "how LiPos produce more power at a lower voltage" or "the magnus effect" or "why power limits for DMRs and BASRs aren't consistent across all sites" then yes, it makes sense but it's not.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.