Think my charger is dead

Raytd

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve used this charger for over 4 years and has been in a box the last 18 months now  trying to charge my batteries I have 6 of the same battery and the charger isn’t charging any of them is the power thing meant to be on 300 I can’t remember and I’m worried I’ll damage the batteries or if it is just a dead charger 

1ACA0245-C962-4CB4-A909-1A194FAD503D.jpeg

285CFEFC-6F0A-494F-8C4E-887E1F1EF05B.jpeg

@Raytd get a new one👍

Regards 

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Bin it and get a decent one. Get some LiPos while you're at it.

Any recommendations ? I have no idea what is good or not when it comes to batteries / charger 

• Supporters

This charger/discharger has been serving me well over the years. Just make sure you buy a genuine one!

7C84AC93-84A9-41F6-B626-1C622FCD57C0.jpeg

Edited by Sneaky

Anything from SkyRc the 65 and 100 series are brilliant and will charge any type of battery your likely to get

That charger you had is 0.3amp, its not really enough ommph to charge anything in a reasonable time. 1 amp charge rate is standard requirement

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.