ammo pouch bungees

Oneshotscott

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

A length of shock cord and 25mm webbing and just make your own ?

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Yup!

B&Q sell elastic cord in several diameters, I sorted out some 8mm to lengthen the elastics on my pouches

Any colour you’d want , as long as it’s Black 😉

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

8 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Thanks for the idea.  The bungee cord itself is readily available from most hardware/surplus stores however trying to find those warrior pull tabs (or any similar to those) is seeming difficult.

38 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yup!

B&Q sell elastic cord in several diameters, I sorted out some 8mm to lengthen the elastics on my pouches

Any colour you’d want , as long as it’s Black 😉

Again thanks for the ideas but I'm looking to try to find as close as the original pull tabs as possible.  

9 hours ago, Lozart said:

They don't sell them separately. I'll have a look in my box of stuff, I may have some spare ones. 

If you find any il happily send over monies for them.

• Supporters
59 minutes ago, Oneshotscott said:

If you find any il happily send over monies for them.

OK, I have 4 in Ranger Green (on the right) which came from an Emerson Mayflower rig so the bungees are quite short, or 4 on the left in Coyote Tan which I'm fairly sure came from a Warrior chest rig. None in Multiglam though20210813_101109.thumb.jpg.56056d66abb976147e33ff7070f401f3.jpg

I may have more in tan, I definitely have some in grey and black but that really will look dumb.

Otherwise you could get the S&S pull tab kit (if you can find it in stock) as that is about a tenner for a pack of six.

Alternatively you could try giving UK Tactical a call and see if they might have some they could sell you?

• Supporters

OR go on line to contact left’s web site and order the shock cord and the webbing in ANY combination of colours you want to make your own . The tabs aren’t exactly difficult to sow by hand or with a machine , there just a length of webbing folded a couple of times and stitched not complex at all . 👍

2 hours ago, Lozart said:

OK, I have 4 in Ranger Green (on the right) which came from an Emerson Mayflower rig so the bungees are quite short, or 4 on the left in Coyote Tan which I'm fairly sure came from a Warrior chest rig. None in Multiglam though20210813_101109.thumb.jpg.56056d66abb976147e33ff7070f401f3.jpg

I may have more in tan, I definitely have some in grey and black but that really will look dumb.

Otherwise you could get the S&S pull tab kit (if you can find it in stock) as that is about a tenner for a pack of six.

Alternatively you could try giving UK Tactical a call and see if they might have some they could sell you?

I emailed uk tactical already but so far had no response.  Il take a look for the s&s kit plus what druid has recommended.  I'm not after multi clam colours, either od, rg or tan will be a good fit.  Thanks again for everyones help. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Oneshotscott said:

I emailed uk tactical already but so far had no response.  Il take a look for the s&s kit plus what druid has recommended.  I'm not after multi clam colours, either od, rg or tan will be a good fit.  Thanks again for everyones help. 

Phone is usually best for UK Tactical, I've always had good response from them when I do. They even offered to make me a set of straps for a chest rig I'd bought second hand!

19 hours ago, Lozart said:

Phone is usually best for UK Tactical, I've always had good response from them when I do. They even offered to make me a set of straps for a chest rig I'd bought second hand!

Im going to buy thoso s&s ones.   Lozart - Yes I should have called uk tactical.  Even though I explained that I bought the a-tacs ix dcs as used (now discontinued) it never came with pull tabs/bungee and would be happy to pay for new warrior stock. Their response..... 

Screenshot_20210814_103911_com.google.android.gm.png

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.